Emergency ATC

So I was just at PHOG and @US.TRANSPORT.COMMAND
Had an emergency landing and it said it on ATC how can you do that?

1 Like

There are currently no aircraft failure modes in infinite flight (including but not limited to: engine air stop, bird strike, loss of cabin air pressure, etc.), so I don’t think there is a need to add Emergency ATC mode at this time.

1 Like

No no no I did not to add emergency ATC I wanted to know how that occurred

In order for the emergency commands to come up you will have needed to be in the air for one hour at minimum and you need to have minimum or emergency fuel to be displayed on your HUD screen.

Good pilots will always plan extra fuel. 1-2hrs extra is a good practice. πŸ™ƒ

9 Likes

Ok thanks yes I was in the middle of takeoff and thanks for Auto Brakes I stoped and followed like a emergency vehicle because I was Airforce πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. But if that did not show I would have very easily crashed into the aircraft and received a violation because it was on Expert

1 Like

Topic can be closed now thanks πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Should we be concerned?

1 Like

Right he or she had all engines turned off on land ing but turned them on for taxi

I’ll be sure to notify the NTSB.

4 Likes

Ha I Love it and is so true if that call did not come out I would have crashed my own plane

1 Like

This is soo true

4 Likes

Maybe if he was in an Airforce aircraft because the thing is I was taking off in a DC10F

Emergency Commands have been in the game for a while now. Only for fuel though. And certain perameters have to be met.

πŸ˜‚ nice one

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.