Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Cessna 172S Skyhawk SP

Picture by Zachary Wilkie Via JetPhotos

Hello IFC, I’m requesting the addition of the Embry-Riddle Cessna 172S Skyhawk SP to Infinite Flight! Being my hopeful plan to go here in the future, I would love to see this wonderful livery in Infinite Flight with the coming Cessna 172 rework.

Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University:
Embry–Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU) is a private university with its main campuses in Daytona Beach, Florida, and Prescott, Arizona. It is the largest accredited university system specializing in aviation and aerospace. It considers itself to be one of the top aviation and aerospace schools in America. It has numerous online programs and academic programs offered at satellite locations.

Cessna 172 Skyhawk:
The Cessna 172 Skyhawk is an American four-seat, single-engine, high wing, fixed-wing aircraft made by the Cessna Aircraft Company. First flown in 1955, more 172s have been built than any other aircraft. Measured by its longevity and popularity, the Cessna 172 is the most successful aircraft in history. Cessna delivered the first production model in 1956 and as of 2015, the company and its partners had built more than 44,000. The aircraft remains in production today.

Since the 172 is getting a rework and this is my dream school, this was a must vote for thread!

3 Likes

Voted! Would love to see this in IF!

I’m going to vote because this is where I plan on going to collage!

With the new video that just came out this is getting me excited! Hopefully we will see the Embry Riddle eagle in game!

This livery has been confirmed by Chris Wing 😃

5 Likes

Not exactly a leak when it is shown at a public event.

8 Likes

Disregard my last message

Oh yeah, definitely let’s get some blue on that 172