Embrear E-Jet E2 Family

EMBREAR E-JET E2 FAMILY

INTRODUCTION

Embraer E-Jet E2 Family

The Embraer E-Jet E2 family is a family of three narrow-body medium-range twin-engine jet airliners developed by Brazilian aerospace company Embraer, replacing the predecessor Embraer E-Jet family. The three variants share the same fuselage cross sections with different lengths and three different new wings, Pratt & Whitney PW1000G geared turbofans in two sizes, fly-by-wire controls with new avionics, and an updated cabin with 40% enlarged baggage bins.[6][7] Announced improvements per seat are 16 to 24% lower fuel burn and 15–25% lower maintenance cost.

In November 2011, Embraer announced that it would focus its attention on developing revamped versions of the E-Jet family, rather than an all-new aircraft, for the time being.The new variants would be better-positioned to compete with the Bombardier CSeries, and would be powered by new engines with larger diameter fans that would offer improvements in specific fuel consumption, as well as slightly taller landing gear and possibly a new aluminum or carbon fiber-based wing. Embraer named this new development “the E-jets second generation”.

Embraer officially launched the Embraer E-Jet E2 program during the 50th International Paris Air Show. The program was launched with launch customers North American regional airline SkyWest Airlines and leasing company ILFC. Skywest is the launch customer of the Embraer E175-E2, with the airline firming up 100 Embraer E175-E2 aircraft, with another 100 Purchase Rights of the same type, which brings the total potential of the order to 200 aircraft. This order alone is valued at US$9.36 Billion. ILFC is the launch customer for the Embraer E190-E2, and Embraer E195-E2, with the lessor signing a Letter of Intent (LOI) for 100 total. The potential order consists of 25 firm and 25 options for the Embraer E190-E2, and 25 firm and 25 options for the E195-E2. Embraer has also signed LOIs for a total of 65 E-Jet E2s from unnamed customers in Africa, Asia, Europe and South America. The LOIs are split between 15 firm and 50 options for the aircraft.

Embraer E-Jet E2 Family Specifications

And Finally, This Family would be Great to see in Infinite Flight Simulator Flying Regional, Short Haul and even Medium Haul Flights. With this Family hopefully Coming to Infinite Flight Simulator it will make Embrear Family Complete. Please Share Your thoughts about this Embrear Family Below ;)

Dup: Embraer E-2 Series

Please search, I searched “Embraer E-2” and instantly found it.

You may continue your discussion of this bird, on that thread.

3 Likes

The is some wrong with My IFC I search everywhere for this topic and there was nothing

This one has way more details.

2 Likes

Let the mods decide…

1 Like

I’m fine with my topic being closed for this. It has more details.

4 Likes

There comes a time when one wishes to have more votes. as in me

1 Like