Embraer E2 Family

Source

4 Likes

I’m really surprised by the low number of votes on this! Just voted for it and I hope it gets added.

Source (Oaktree Aviation)

6 Likes

As much as I love to have this beauty in the sim, it is safe to say that unfortunately, it won’t come out anytime soon. The reason is that not long ago we got the E-Jet family rework, and the aircraft hasn’t proved itself yet IRL in terms of operators, orders and deliveries. So by the time, this will eventually come, the same can be said for A35K, A221 (BCS1), B753, and A332 (Really don’t know why this didn’t get added alongside the A333)!

And Boeing 764

1 Like

You got my vote

1 Like

Air Peace is the first African airline to fly the type. Photo credit belongs to Embraer

1 Like

Voted. The E190-E2 should have come with the e190 rework. Despite the lack of liveries

It would be amazing to see the E195E2 in a future update (Variant with more orders), including the upcoming confirmed orders, we would already have enough paint jobs to include it in the IF.

Azul
Azul (Pink)
Air peace
Binter
Tui
Sks
Helvetic
KLM
Porter
Salam air
Royal Jordanian
Belavia
Luxair
Aerolineas Argentinas
Scoot (Can switch orders from 190E2 to 195E2)
Embraer Livery
Infinite Flight Livery

3 Likes

3 Likes

I absolutely love the porter livery on the E195-E2 it looks so nice

4 Likes

I just wish we still had the E170 and E195!

2 Likes

Yea I don’t understand why the removal?

Wasn’t worth the effort to develop two adfitional sets of fuselage when neither of them were all that popular. I can’t recall any 170 operators that haven’t had at least one 175 at some point, and the only 195 operator that never had at least one 190 at any point I can recall off the top of my head is Austrian Airlines. Admittedly I didn’t do any searches for this comment, though.

3 Likes

The E195-E2 is slowly getting popular

3 Likes

Source

3 Likes

My gosh 🥹 such a beauty

1 Like

I think it has the same engines as the A220 because of the mighty whale singing tune.
This must come to the sim imo, it got some elegance just like the 757 (Ik, weird comparison)

2 Likes

This Royal Jordanian livery looks spectacular on the E2.

Image by:Jetphotos.com

4 Likes

It is stunning! :D

1 Like

Voted for this as Scoot has just taken delivery of their 1st E190-E2!

4 Likes