Embraer E2 Family

It would be awesome to see this added I love the sounds

1 Like

By the way I took this photo.

1 Like

Do you think there is a chance the E2-Family will be added after the E-Jets have been reworked? With the addition of custom A220 sounds sometime in the future, it could be also used for this model as they use the same engine.

I don’t think so, because the changes from the E1 to E2 family are many

2 Likes

Yes! This would be great!

also don’t the A220 and E2 have the same engine? They both have that glorious howl.

Yes, they have the same sounds.

1 Like

Source

2 Likes

We are going to receive the E190 and E175 reworked… This could be added as well because the Embraer E2 use the same engine as the A220

• We will receive the body reworked
• We already have the engines from the A220
• It will just need an small change in the wing and landing gear

Why not add the E2? :)

2 Likes

I would love to see the E2 (E195-E2 to be exact), but it’s more than that. The cockpit is different, all the landing gear are different, all the wings and stabilisers are different, the interior is different etc etc… I hope this makes it into the sim at some point. :)

You’ve got a point! The A330neo is slightly different compared to the A333… The E2 and the E190… Not too much. Let’s see what happens next with this simulator! I hope see it

The A320NEO would indeed be pretty easy, just some new engines, reworked sharklets and some small modifications to the cockpit in terms of 3D work.

1 Like

1 Like

cough cough
Tech Shark 2
Tech Shark 3
Tech Shark

1 Like

Just saying, I see no point of adding this.