Embraer E190-2 Great shark livery

It would be great to have this livery!

Pinterest.co.uk

I feel like instead of using the generic livery it would be a lot more fun to use this livery. This is the house livery of Embraer. The livery looks great with the shark and I think it suits the aircraft. I hate using generic liveries btw

This is on the E190-E2 actually. An upgraded version from the E-190.

Also, for feature requests it would be nice if you explain a bit on what it is and why we should have the livery.

3 Likes

Me, as a Brazilian, love this livery

You should specify it is an Embraer livery in the title I think

2 Likes

Does the fact that it’s a E2 mean that we can’t get it in the game on the E190?

3 Likes

That’s looks nice but explain why we should have it.

2 Likes

Also @MJP_27 thx for editing the title

3 Likes

I’m voting this is cool.

2 Likes

Thx a lot for the vote, I voted too the livery does looks very cool

3 Likes

Yes, it would be great to see is painting in the IF. But as the developers have already spoken, they do not add special paintings. Unfortunately😕

2 Likes

Ummm, could you confirm where you saw this?

1 Like

Sorry for piling on to the above corrections, but i think that specific liveries name / airplane nickname is Profit Hunter, might wanna add that into the title, to make the request more recognisable!

1 Like

The profit hunter is another livery they did which is more of an eletronic digital looking livery which is used for static displays where as this is a secondary livery used for actual flying displays

2 Likes

I saw in a topic that asked for a special painting. And they said that. I was looking for this topic to Agr and did not find, I do not remember well. But let’s twist that this all is right, despite this painting being in E-Jets 2, aircraft that does not yet exist in IF.🤷🏻‍♂️

2 Likes

@Lucas_Botelho, no worries! All I am saying is that, unless the design is fictional (in most, if not all cases) then it won’t be added. However, special liveries are seen throughout the simulator; Atlanta Falcons Airtran B717, Southwest 737-700 liveries etc.

Hopefully this clears up any confusion. If you would like to discuss this further, let us take it to PM (:

1 Like

Ohhh yeah, good point. Thanks for the info

1 Like

It may be that they add. It will be good if it is added. No, not to argue. I just said what I saw😃👍🏼