Embraer E145

Let me clearly state: THIS IS NOT A DUPLICATE! All other requests have been simple livery requests, but I aim to make this the main E145 request thread. I’m going to try and provide lots of info as this is my first time making a feature request.

The Embraer 145 Series was introduced in 1997 to replace the aging turboprop aircraft and outdo it in both speed and comfort. The aircraft is very closely related to its predecessor, the EMB120. As it uses the same nose and the same fuselage (just an extended version). For this aircraft I would suspect that instead of releasing the 135/140, just the 145 would be sufficient, as not many airlines ordered the other variants. Note that I would expect the ER, LR , and XR to be included. Here are some facts about the E145 (ALL STATS ARE LR VERSION!)

*Seats 50 passengers in an all eco config
*Wingspan of 65 in 9 ft
*Height of 22 ft 2 in
*MTOW of 48,501 lb
*1,690 gal of fuel
*Takeoff thrust of 7580lbf
*Cruise speed of 0.78 Mach of 450GS knots
*Range of 1,550nmi

Photo credits to ACEY on Piccsr.com https://goo.gl/images/U5EHVr !

Please post a pic with a feature request
IMG_0681
Here is a nice appealing photo that makes people want this more😉

47 Likes

I love the E-145. If i had votes, I would def vote for this!

15 Likes

Great request! You have my vote.

8 Likes

There can only be one photo per feature request.

4 Likes

there is a picture with the request

4 Likes

Allegiant had said that before I uploaded one. Back on topic!

3 Likes

It’s a beautiful looking plane. The small winglets look awesome.

On another note, I am pretty sure @DeerCrusher flies this aircraft.

6 Likes

I love the American Eagle livery on this aircraft. You have my vote.

8 Likes

The one thing I love on this aircraft is its beacon lights. I’ve fell in love with the E145 since it comes to LGA all the time.

4 Likes

I know someone that is an engineer for Embraer, he moved to another city maybe about 4 years ago and we haven’t talk ever since - so what he said back then may not hold true today and I am too lazy to google - but he always said that the E140/145 has never been involved in any kind of accident due to mechanical malfunction. They were pretty proud of it at Embraer.

3 Likes

None of the embrace airplanes have had an issue with the way it was built. I believe it has the best safety record

1 Like

@DeerCrusher Will like this.

The E145 is a very beautiful(and very cute😉 too) aircraft

3 Likes

Hopefully will come with this! I’d love it!

6 Likes

This is a great aircraft and I Hope Come with the E-Jets Rework. The Devs would be mad not to include this plane into the game ;)

Another appealing photo ;)

21 Likes

I like the HOP! By Air France livery, or as the flight attendant pronounced it, OP!94D31144-1EED-450F-B37A-D97CF5F7B4CB

10 Likes

I would’ve thought you liked Northwest Airlink… :)

4 Likes

*Low key forgets about favorite airline

5 Likes

I just love this plane.

3 Likes

If one day they added the Embraer ERJ-145, I would love to see the livery of the Federal Police of Brazil.

14 Likes