Embraer E-jets Rework

I hope they rework these soon. Would love to see the new winglets.

5 Likes

Yes, they are so beautiful!

2 Likes

I think it‘s still some time until the devs are going for the E-Series, but if you look at the reworked and new added CRJs, it’s really likely that a possible rework would bring us all those liveries, wing flex, 3D modeled cockpits, a 3D cabin and movable parts on the plane. I would really like a rework for those jets, but maybe some other planes first as we just got „new“ regional jets with the Bombardier CRJ Series.

3 Likes

Yesterday I flew on Lufthansa’s E195 (in real life) and noticed, that the strobes of the Embrear are different to the ones we have in IF currently. First, it flashes at the front of the wingtip, and after 2sec it flashes at the end of the wingtip, after 2sec again at the front and so on. Maybe we could get that in case of a rework.

2 Likes

I want to see the ERJ145 and the E175 American Eagle livery.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure an E-Jet rework will come and it will include the E145 like the CRJ update added the 700, 900, and 1000. But it will take time. We need to be patient and vote for this request, then we’ll get the rework.

please vote for liveries separately

1 Like

Thanks Bruce 🙃😁I really appreciate it

1 Like

You have got to be kidding me

2 Likes

Typos happen sorry. #nobodiesperfect.

3 Likes

I’d love to ssee this updated.

The SA Airlink livery should be included on the livery additions when the rework takes place.

1 Like

I think its a good idea to rework the E-jets Fleets. It would be cool to add wing flex, adding pilots and so on. It could also change the lack of livery’s, like adding Aeromexico Connect, Air Canada, Azul, Skywest, and so on.
So I guess rework on the E-jets would be a good idea.

1 Like

This rework would be great to see sometime down the road. There are so many operators of the Embraer and alot of new liveries could be added with the rework as well.

4 Likes

I think everyone wants this , I want to see more E-Jets like the e135 and 145 , and more liveries for the existing ones , Especially a couple more jetblue tailfins for the e190

2 Likes

I hope the Embraer get the rework they need for sure. These aircrafts are so fun to fly and would be great to be able to fly with reworked interior and outside with more livery’s

2 Likes

Aeroméxico Connect should be perfect 😍

I would like to see the American Airlines (Envoy) in the game with the Embraer

3 Likes

Aeromexico Connect also has 170 😍

1 Like

This would be a nice addition the the game after the A330 rework in the near future.

2 Likes

Yes, I agree so much!

5 Likes

I think it will be a while till we get this rework because we just recently got the crj

2 Likes