Embraer E-jets Rework

Certainly something that should happen, Adding a few more liveries to add to the diversity of the infinite flight Embraer fleet would also be essential.

2 Likes

You earned my vote! I’m the 100th to vote!

7 Likes

Very thanks, your vote is very important to we brazilians and fans of Embraer :D

7 Likes

Definitely. The ERJ family may be small, but it is very mighty!

5 Likes

this is true, it has a lot of importance in world regional aviation

8 Likes

Here’s my favorite ERJ plane

Credit: https://i2.wp.com/airlinersgallery.smugmug.com/Airlines-UnitedStates-1/Airlines-UnitedStates-1/American-Eagle-2nd-Republic-Ai/i-w7sF85g/0/M/American%20Eagle-Republic%20(2nd)%20ERJ%20175%20N423YX%20(13)(Ldg)%20MIA%20(CSD)(46)-M.jpg

10 Likes

Yeah probably that’s what 2018 will be

1 Like

The American Eagle livery might just be updated without the rework, look at the Delta A321, or Alaska A320, or the Quantas B738!

4 Likes

I hope they add this livery with or without the rework. It would be the first TACA livery in the Simulator.
26138_1517542362

Picture Credits

Picture by: Pablo Gaviria, Jetphotos

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8846010

6 Likes

What’s all your favorite ERJ variant?

Embraer E2-195, E2-190, 195, 190 and much more!

2 Likes

I don’t think we will see this until the E2 has been in service for a year or so. If it were to be reworked now we would only see the original E-Jets, no E2’s.

1 Like

Okay… now what is all your favorite ERJ liveries?

1 Like

Azul Brazilian Airlines <3 <3 <3

2 Likes

I would love to see a rework of the E-Jets to see the addition of way more liveries. Love to see it done and revamped to the high standards all recent updates are done to.

4 Likes

I’m down with this. ERJ series rework is a great idea!

5 Likes

I agree, I would love the ERJ 135 and 145. Regional jets and regional routes are great.

6 Likes

Don’t think we don’t know why you want the E-145 @DeerCrusher

2 Likes

That’s what they have done for a very long time now.

3 Likes

Would love the virgin Australia livery with this rework.

5 Likes