Embraer E-jets Rework

I’m really behind this for a few reasons:

1. Reworking the ERJ-170, -175, -190, and -195 would unlock so many more regional routes and add so many more liveries.

2. Reworking those four above would bring the possibility of adding the ERJ-145, which would unlock even more regional routes, not to mention that the ERJ-145 is my favorite regional jet.

3. Reworking all of the aircraft I mentioned would bring so much more traffic to underused airports, such as KSGF, which most flights to and from there are operated by the ERJ-145. It’s my only example but I’m sure you got the idea.

7 Likes

Maybe :)

2 Likes

Fly the E Jets regularly on IF and would love to see them reworked, along with this added…

6 Likes

It was at 740 votes.

2 Likes

Sometime in July 45 votes were removed within a short period. Still don’t know what happened.

3 Likes

A moderator should look into this, seems like something went wrong and removed a lot of votes

2 Likes

PLEASE! VOTED! We need this

3 Likes

Someone could be the 700th vote, go for it!

3 Likes

700!

6 Likes

Woohoo, 700 votes y’all!

6 Likes

Only 1 vote in the past 16 days? WE CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS!

2 Likes

We need to do better than this!

3 Likes

Im hoping this would be next regional jet to be reworked since it doesnt have that much liveries and its complete awful when flying and landing (Its kinda better than the 757)

1 Like

Voted! There are some definite improvements that can be made to the model, as well as add more liveries.

1 Like

Voted!! I love Embraer aircrafts😍

2 Likes

You’ve got my vote because the Embraer family needs a rework extremely necessary

2 Likes

We could get some less known regional airlines in this

4 Likes

Freed up a vote for this. Im hoping to see it as the next rework after the 777 familly. Also hoping to see this livery on it :)

6 Likes

This would be great with the locked following free cam!

2 Likes

say whaa??? its a thing now?

3 Likes