Embraer E-jets Rework

I know! This plane is able to takeoff from 4000ft runways!

1 Like

I would love this view in the game I don’t know about you guys

4 Likes

Ahhhh beautiful, I would love to see this in IF.

2 Likes

You have my vote! Would definitely like to see this rework as they’re so underated in my opinion, yet in reality they’re wonderful aircraft.

2 Likes

I would love to fly this from Belgium to Spain!

7 Likes

Yes please! I’d love to do some flights out of Ostend and Antwerp on this reworked beast.

2 Likes

Definitely! I think it wears the TUI colours very nicely (and I’m generally not a fan of the TUI livery)!

2 Likes

The GOL’s aircraft on the side seems been cleaned recently ! HAHAHA’
(because is rare to see it)

1 Like

I’d love to see the Helvetic Airways E-190

4 Likes

Its not Swiss, its Helvetic Airways, and its a E190, not an 195 :)

4 Likes

Azul recently adopted an E195 PR-AYO registration for a freighter, making it the first cargo of jets. And in the world, I would like to see you in the rework.

unknown altor of the photo

3 Likes

Infinite flight could use my YouTube channel for the sounds of the aircraft. It is called juan.tavares stormy Aviation, (not trying to self promo just giving the devs some help)

1 Like

Oh ok, thank you! I typed in Swiss airways E190 and that popped up, but thank you, I will fix it!

1 Like

Wow! 45 votes got removed!

1 Like

45 votes got removed? Do you know why, I can’t seem to find anything explaining this…

1 Like

People probably removed a vote to open a vote for a different topic

1 Like

I don’t have a timeframe of when 45 votes got removed so I assume they happened within a short period of time considering nobody discussed votes getting removed earlier, but that’s always a possibility.

2 Likes

It had 725 votes now it only has 680.

1 Like

19 more votes to go to 700!

1 Like

Ooh, then this request is one step closer to 1k! haha

1 Like