Embraer E-jets Rework

I had the opportunity to fly on the Embraer E-195 of Azul Brazilian Airlines and it was a great experience. It would be really great to have this plane reworked on Infinite Flight!

5 Likes

Austral can’t be missing from the rework, I really like this livery, I saw it on SBCT Curitiba in 2016 and I took a photo

7 Likes

Details!

6 Likes

I defiantly voted for this feature

2 Likes

Thanks for your vote, this is a very necessary rework

3 Likes

Yes it is I would love to see this reworked

2 Likes

Definitely we this rework, the physics of the airplane is not real and just have 5 livers in all de airplanes of Embraer. One that I wanna add is make the ERJ-145 with Passaredo and other reginal airlines that bouth this amazing aircraft

5 Likes

It’s a truth my friend!

Hi… my son is called Caleb too.

tks

1 Like

where ?
because I can’t see it.

Really hoping this comes next (after all the 777 variants are reworked)

2 Likes

I didn’t see anyone else mention this livery so I’ll mention it and I’d love to see it get added because I’d definitely be using it a lot.

Belavia, the flag carrier of Belarus is definitely one of them. The Belavia CRJ-200 that already exists in IF just doesn’t cut it.

Having this livery added to the E-Jet rework would open up so many routes from Minsk to all of Europe such as Minsk to Gatwick, Paris, Barcelona, Frankfurt, Geneva, Milan, Rome, Istanbul and many many more to Central Asia as well!

Credits: Sots Aliaksandr
Photo Location: Minsk, Belarus

6 Likes

A320 and B737 are good regional now, now you’re missing my dear embraer

5 Likes

The A320 and the 737 are both good for regional flights. However, some airports around the world can’t handle the A320 and the 737, so the EMB aircraft (all variants) are ideal to land and takeoff from short runways just like the CRJ and the Q400.

4 Likes

Officially speaking they are both medium-haul aircraft. Although I really, really appreciate the 737 cockpit.

We’re still in need of a high-quality regional jet, the Embraers are almost 9 years old already. Now we have 2 high-quality long-haulers and 2 good-quality medium-haulers, it’s definitely time for an E-jet rework.

And lets be honest, votes really don’t mean anything with how broken the features category is. The 747, a380 and a220 literally got bumped up a few hundred votes…

3 Likes

I would like to see the American Eagle livery on the ERJ-170/175 as both variants are widely operated in the US. The US Airways livery is also no longer seen as US Airways merged with American Airlines in 2015.

1 Like

I strongly believe the E-Jets will be next after all the 777 variants are reworked.

Unless the devs are going to be adding a new plane after all the 777 variants are reworked like the A220 or ATR it’s really gonna mostly be between the E-Jets or the 757 that’s next to be reworked since they’re the only two aircraft that are in a terrible state.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m thinking the same thing. The 757 might just have the upper-hand. They might rework one of the older prop planes like the sr22 or the spitfire like they have surprised us with the c172 and xcub. I don’t really see the a220 or so coming before having these two reworked.

2 Likes

I might prefer the ATR (if another aircraft gets added) since turboprops are also kinda underrated sorry if off topic

3 Likes

Actually the A380 also stands a chance here. Of currennt aircraft that are in dire need of a rework, I’d bet for the 757(could include the 767), E-Jet or the A380.

All the three types are signifiicant in their own ways:

• The 757/767 opened up trans-atlantic flights.
  • The A380 can connect hubs on the opposite sides of the world.
  • The E-Jets are some of the most popular regional airlines out there operated by most airlines you could think of.

The E-jets are our priority in this thread

6 Likes