Embraer E-jets Rework

I think one of the main reasons this request is so popular is due to its lack of liveries in IF! Here is my favourite ERJ livery

Which can be voted for Here ;)

8 Likes

Geez I looked at it quickly and thought it was IF, I was like “hold up lemme look at that one again.”

2 Likes

I haven’t heard of that. When did you hear that?

I flew into KSEA and saw special liveries everywhere in February.

1 Like

I feel like these jets need the rework. Lets face it, If you fly in America your going to be at regional airline a bit so why not have these birds in the game reworked. I love flying some regional jets and i feel these would be a upgrade for the fleet.

3 Likes

We really need this rework, but there are more important ones

1 Like

It is well known that E-jets need a good rework.

1 Like

Heard it from a friend, but I can’t find anything on it anywhere so it’s probably not true, which is good.

1 Like

40 Votes from taking over the A380!

3 Likes

Beautiful photo!

3 Likes

Let’s get 610 votes!

5 Likes

I think the airline with beautiful paintings and BLUE our Brazilian pride

3 Likes

When you mean leaderboard, do you mean the top vote? If so, go to the #features category, then in the top of the page, there should three subcategories, “Latest”, “Votes”, and “Top”. After seeing the subcategories, press on “Votes”. After pressing that, it will show which feature request has the most votes to least from top to bottom. Scroll down a bit and you will see the other feature request.

2 Likes

Glad to help :)

2 Likes

it would be good if, when the developers reformulate it, the E-Jets remove the current blue livery, in this case sub-substituted by this PR-AUK for being named Ozires Silva, president and co-founder of Embraer

7 Likes

Been getting into flying the E175 recently, certainly love the look! But the thing lands like a brick. Could use a facelift for sure, even if it’s just a soft rework like the A330 or 737. That said, this livery would look great on it! Stunning to say the least 😍

I’ll save you all the length of this post:

Credit:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/484770347391056384/

3 Likes

Definitely! I would much prefer this over the A380!

3 Likes

Sad to see some airlines retiring Embraers cause of the crisis, the American Airlines livery would be pretty cool to fly in the sim for example:

Not sure how it only has 2 votes :/

5 Likes

Im used to seeing E-jets in the American Eagle livery, not this big AMERICAN print

1 Like

I do have to agree that the American Eagle livery on the E175 does look a bit better. Especially with those amazing winglets.
Creds: Nathan Coats

8 Likes

the Avianca red cannot be missing from the rework!

7 Likes