Embraer E-jets Rework

I don’t fly it because it’s awful to use lol

1 Like

How is it awful? Are you talking about the fuel burn rate, the speed, the handling? And I am talking about all variants. Not just the E170.

1 Like

The fuel consumption, the handling, and compared to other planes it’s lack of wing flex, liveries, atrocious interior and exterior.

I know right! they’re one of my top 3 favorite liveries for the E-Jet planes

1 Like

Liveries, interior, and exterior are major problems for me as well but this feature should hopefully fix those problems. Fuel consumption is also pretty bad while climbing and partially while cruising. However, if you use flight converters that give you the fuel you need, fuel isn’t really a concern.

1 Like

I was referring to the real life routes that are so long that you can’t even pack enough fuel to make it there in infinite Flight

2 Likes

Haha yes! I used to often fly with Austrian Airlines from Vienna to Krasnodar (South Eastern Russia, near Sochi) which is a 2,5 to 3 hour (sometimes more) flight on the E195 due to avoiding East Ukraine but I only barely made it in IF when recreating the flight

1 Like

Yeah I understand some of those flights are a stretch in game such as Warsaw to London in the E170. Managed to fly it but was flying on fumes basically.

1 Like

I did EHAM-EGLC several times with the E190, it is just a little short hop. EHAM-LFSB is also a nice flight.
In fact, the majority of the European operations of KLM is executed by Cityhopper. So you can litteraly fly around Europe! 😀

1 Like

Amsterdam - London City with KLM.

Don’t really fly the Ejets though because of their current state.

3 Likes

I’m having a hard time trying to choose which aircraft to rework, if I want variety in liveries, number of destinations etc, I feel like this website would help a lot in seeing what airline has what type etc… Gère you go, check it out