Embraer E-jets Rework

A lot of places around the world to explore with the biggest E190

It’s gonna be great have this aircraft reworked on IF

3 Likes

The problem for me is just no Alaska and personally I think the E190 looks ugly. It is too long, while the E175 is perfect. But that’s just me.

3 Likes

A220 too lol

6 Likes

It’s totally okay 👍

But honestly the US has an incredibly huge amount of their liveries, while the rest of countries don’t, it would be fair to vote for the E190 this time.

6 Likes

It’s better don’t talk about this here, we’ve had a lot of problems early

If you take a look at Embraer, the purpose that E-Jets were created, you will probably see that these jets make more for regional Traffic than A220, because they were projected to operate at non prepared airports

3 Likes

True true. I suppose I am definitely biased lol

imagine the skies of IF with this pretty E190, it’s will be wonderful

6 Likes

I disagree. Taking off the sky west and horizon logo on the E175 would allow users to use either both SkyWest or Horizon callsign. Even Alaska if they choose. It’ll require two liveries to add Alaska Skywest and Alaska Horizon.

1 Like

@AlaskaAirFan do you really think this is ugly? Look this aircraft. It’s more than just a fuselage with 2 engines. It’s the spirit of low coasts for companies and the opportunity to take aviation, development and technology for small cities just like most North Region airports at Brazil that are at the majority non prepared for receive Boeings or Airbus aircrafts just like A320 and 737s

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a aircraft to explore new horizons and isolated airports

E-jets It’s a great aircraft

2 Likes

Yes, I do think it’s ugly physically. The second part of your statement can be said about a lot of planes.

Ok, take a look at Cacoal Airport (SSKW) at FR24. Please, see what’s the only regular comercial flight for those destination

I will make your life easier!

5 Likes

Pretty sure a lot of places in the Caribbean, Pacific, etc. have only one or two flights to them.

Cheers to the diversity of liveries! 👏

5 Likes

Then it’s not that aircraft that operates neither A220

3 Likes

I don’t understand why you’re still trying to convince me. I’ve said why I like the E175, and why I don’t like the E190. The E175 is prettier, still is being delivered, and has the Alaska livery. The E190 in my opinion is ugly.

1 Like

I’m not trying to convince you that the aircraft isn’t ugly, how I said, you need to look what’s behind those fuselage and engines

I never said that it’s not an important aircraft. I said it’s an ugly aircraft. And the E190 is not the only important aircraft in the world. The Alaskan milk run delivers supplies to small Alaskan towns otherwise unreachable. It’s the same scenario.

1 Like

He has said he does not like it there is no point in trying to change it so much he thinks it’s ugly we all have different opinions so please get back on topic everyone

1 Like