Embraer E-jets Rework

This is probably my favorite E-Jet livery. It would suck soooo bad if we never got this.image

10 Likes

That Horizon E75L is always a treat, especially N651QX, which hosts the “Honoring Those Who Serve” livery.

(credit in photo)

7 Likes

Ugh I can’t even imagine the disappointment I would feel if we didn’t get the E-175 or either of these liveries :(

1 Like

I agree with you that we all love to see new and retro liveries, even with all variants in any aircraft types but on my understanding what i quoted on jason’s post earlier, there is a no solution since resources and technology are limited at the moment even i hate to see an aircraft or liveries to be removed.

5 Likes

The one good E75L

2 Likes

Such a cool livery!

2 Likes

Right? We’ve already been waiting for the E jets for so long. ALL of us. And now we have to choose one. smh

4 Likes

Sadly the LOT E190 feature is not the best when it comes to organization, information and overall quality ;-;

If the thread is too old, inactive and doesn’t have a lot of votes, you can ask the mods to close it and create a new one

I just did that for the LOT E195. And I am out of votes sooo

That’s what my problem is with all of this. They finally accept our feature request for all four but then say we have to narrow it down to one. Cough 777 cough

2 Likes

It’s way too much known and important, if E190 won it’s sure that it will be added, with a bad or good thread. It’s about livery list , features don’t change a thing that much if the list is already done.

2 Likes

@PolandBall_120 yeah I think you should make a new one

That’s not what I meant. I mean like it depends, but in this case LOT is well known so yeah. If it was Buta which is less known, a feature would have been way more useful I guess.

Yes sorry didn’t finish the message ahah

Ah, now that you edited it, now makes sense. LOT only got 4 E190 planes though ;-;

1 Like

I really hope this livery would get added 🤩😍

4 Likes

Omg how could I forgot Air Maroc , Amazonas (Bolivia) and LOT that are currently flying too…

Source

7 Likes

LOT surprisingly flies a ton of E190 routes for only having four planes with 23 routes, 22 from Warsaw and 1 from Budapest. If I recall correctly, LOT specifically got the E190s for the steep approach into London City.

3 Likes

I really hope this livery doesn’t get removed!

4 Likes