Embraer E-jets Rework

yes. An E-jet series rework would be fantastic. My home airport is relatively small, and only E175s and CRJs fly here. I would love it if we could get an Alaska and American 175!

7 Likes

Would love to see this livery added alongside the current one

Credits

4 Likes

And TACA??❤❤

3 Likes

Kenya Airways erj-190

1 Like

That livery is pretty cool. We need it.

Here’s the newest operator of the Embraer 195. Bamboo Airways is leasing four just to launch flights to Con Dao since their other aircraft can’t fly into the airport.

Image Credits

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9802104

(Image by Bamboo Airways)

Currently no Bamboo Airways aircraft in IF, so it would be nice to see one.

7 Likes

images images(1)

I wait for these beautiful reworked aircraft. E195
and E190.😍

6 Likes

And now it has been overtaken by the 747… 🤦🏼‍♂️

2 Likes

suprising oman air has E175

4 Likes

Look at this beautiful Air France livery. You have my support!

And also from the beautiful HOP! branch!

10 Likes

The thing needs a rework desperately. The physics are 💩 and it’s nearly unflyable.

4 Likes

The 747 is at least flyable.

1 Like

Imagine: Partly cloudy sunrise over DCA flying the river visual into runway 19 with a reworked American E175
American Eagle-Republic (2nd) ERJ 175 N404YX (13)(Apr) DCA (BM)(46)-M

6 Likes

Haha lollollol.

2 Likes

I don’t know what I should be more for. I like the 747 more, but unfortunately it won’t fly long :(

2 Likes

I’m really behind this for a few reasons:

1. Reworking the ERJ-170, -175, -190, and -195 would unlock so many more regional routes and add so many more liveries.

2. Reworking those four above would bring the possibility of adding the ERJ-145, which would unlock even more regional routes, not to mention that the ERJ-145 is my favorite regional jet.

3. Reworking all of the aircraft I mentioned would bring so much more traffic to underused airports, such as KSGF, which most flights to and from there are operated by the ERJ-145. It’s my only example but I’m sure you got the idea.

7 Likes

Maybe :)

2 Likes

Fly the E Jets regularly on IF and would love to see them reworked, along with this added…

6 Likes

It was at 740 votes.

2 Likes

Sometime in July 45 votes were removed within a short period. Still don’t know what happened.

3 Likes