Embraer E-jets Rework

When you mean leaderboard, do you mean the top vote? If so, go to the #features category, then in the top of the page, there should three subcategories, “Latest”, “Votes”, and “Top”. After seeing the subcategories, press on “Votes”. After pressing that, it will show which feature request has the most votes to least from top to bottom. Scroll down a bit and you will see the other feature request.

2 Likes

Glad to help :)

2 Likes

it would be good if, when the developers reformulate it, the E-Jets remove the current blue livery, in this case sub-substituted by this PR-AUK for being named Ozires Silva, president and co-founder of Embraer

7 Likes

Been getting into flying the E175 recently, certainly love the look! But the thing lands like a brick. Could use a facelift for sure, even if it’s just a soft rework like the A330 or 737. That said, this livery would look great on it! Stunning to say the least 😍

I’ll save you all the length of this post:

Credit:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/484770347391056384/

3 Likes

Definitely! I would much prefer this over the A380!

3 Likes

Sad to see some airlines retiring Embraers cause of the crisis, the American Airlines livery would be pretty cool to fly in the sim for example:

Not sure how it only has 2 votes :/

5 Likes

Im used to seeing E-jets in the American Eagle livery, not this big AMERICAN print

1 Like

I do have to agree that the American Eagle livery on the E175 does look a bit better. Especially with those amazing winglets.
Creds: Nathan Coats

8 Likes

the Avianca red cannot be missing from the rework!

7 Likes

I had the opportunity to fly on the Embraer E-195 of Azul Brazilian Airlines and it was a great experience. It would be really great to have this plane reworked on Infinite Flight!

5 Likes

Austral can’t be missing from the rework, I really like this livery, I saw it on SBCT Curitiba in 2016 and I took a photo

7 Likes

Details!

6 Likes

I defiantly voted for this feature

2 Likes

Thanks for your vote, this is a very necessary rework

3 Likes

Yes it is I would love to see this reworked

2 Likes

Definitely we this rework, the physics of the airplane is not real and just have 5 livers in all de airplanes of Embraer. One that I wanna add is make the ERJ-145 with Passaredo and other reginal airlines that bouth this amazing aircraft

5 Likes

It’s a truth my friend!

Hi… my son is called Caleb too.

tks

1 Like

where ?
because I can’t see it.

Really hoping this comes next (after all the 777 variants are reworked)

2 Likes