Embraer E-jets Rework

Ah, now that you edited it, now makes sense. LOT only got 4 E190 planes though ;-;

1 Like

I really hope this livery would get added 🤩😍

4 Likes

Omg how could I forgot Air Maroc , Amazonas (Bolivia) and LOT that are currently flying too…

Source

7 Likes

LOT surprisingly flies a ton of E190 routes for only having four planes with 23 routes, 22 from Warsaw and 1 from Budapest. If I recall correctly, LOT specifically got the E190s for the steep approach into London City.

3 Likes

I really hope this livery doesn’t get removed!

4 Likes

I think the devs are already aware of this situation. In my opinion and my guess is that by the time one of these E-Jets get reworked (Wether it is the E175 or the E190 because they’re the most popular atm) they will have already a solution to this because we’ve wanted the E-Jets reworked for so long, to shrink the fleet just to one variant…
I just want to highlight this

Maybe I’m wrong, but wether they rework the E170, 175, 190 or the 195, it will be a pleasure to fly such an amazing piece of art.

2 Likes

Fair enough, didn’t notice that. Still kind of disappointed in IF recently…

3 Likes

This ☝️ 😞

4 Likes

Well……the reason why the IF is only reworking one variant so far is because it’s too much now for the 3D artist to do the whole family, I know they did the entire 777 family but they don’t always rework the whole family, I think we should just be happy that at least on of ejets is getting reworked, 3D art is a very hard and maybe even sometimes stressful task.

😀

1 Like

I read what you wrote, and literally that’s what we are paying for! 😅

1 Like

There are VAs that use the call sign Alaska so it wouldn’t be fair if they did that.

Sorry, but what possibility does the A220 bring to South America?

I would like you to say that the possibilities of routes and airlines the A220 brings here, and the E175 mainly

2 Likes

Yeah it make 100% sense because we don’t have soo much liveries from the US in Infinite Flight. 🙄

4 Likes

If the 190 come, we have to get this livery

It’s a beatiful livery with wonderful routes to explore the south america and the Amazon Forest

1 Like

I really hope they don’t put the variant to a vote. The community will get too toxic.

5 Likes

We haven’t even made it to the vote yet and it’s already gotten toxic. Although it was stated by Jason I believe that it will probably go to a vote.

I will vote for E-190

2 Likes

Only when they’re all off topic. About to issue some official warnings if they continue. Keep arguing back and forth in a public topic and you’ll soon find out. 🙂

7 Likes

Very cool 😎

4 Likes

@DeerCrusher would I be able to make a poll between the variants? Or would that cause too much toxicity and arguments?