Embraer E-jets Rework

Voted! I know everyone wants a new ERJ and me too. There are a lot of airlines that i want to see on this plane

3 Likes

The one E-Jet that we must have or else idk lol

2 Likes

Interesting livery, it’s on the Ejet though so I like it!

American Airlines operates over 150 E175s in their fleet. Such a gorgeous aircraft that would finally allow for more badly needed regional routes to be flown. We don’t need anymore wide-bodies.

7 Likes

We are almost to 1000 votes!

I flew out of Key West a few weeks ago on an American Airlines E-jet. Would be an amazing flight to do with a reworked E-Jet family. :)

3 Likes

This painting is sensational, a true work of art.

1 Like

New Breeze Airways livery if E-jets get reworked? Would be fantastic

1 Like

I agree with that! We really do need more planes!

Just flew on an E175 for 3 hours and 45 mins today. The E175 in IF is incapable of doing this. We need an E jets rework!

6 Likes

I agree 100%

Hey! I’m subbed to you on YT!

1 Like

Awesome to hear that! I appreciate the support! :)

1 Like

100% definitely

At least they didn’t prank us by saying that the E-jets would get reworked :)

That would have sucked

3 Likes

Here’s a video of a takeoff on an American Eagle ERJ-175 I recorded over spring break taking off from Key West, Florida. :)

7 Likes

Adding a vote for this. This rework is absolutely essential. E-Jets are a vital part of many airlines’ regional networks, but they are overlooked in this community.

6 Likes

Not only Regional, specially to do some routes with low demand (because Covid-19 times)

4 Likes

Aerolíneas Argentinas E190 LV-CMA would look absolutely fantastic on a reworked ERJ 190. LV-CMA was the first of 26 aircraft to be repainted from the former Austral to the Aerolíneas livery.

7 Likes

Here’s a video from a while ago, looks great with the extended winglet.

5 Likes