Embraer E-jets Rework

What ERJ liveries would you guys like to see?

1 Like

Air Canada e190 for sure

2 Likes

Sorry peeps but I feel that planes like the a330 need a rework much more than this!

3 Likes

Same I would rather fly that reworked plane

Well, comment on that thread and don’t clog this one up. If you don’t want to see it reworked don’t comment and comment and vote for what you want.

4 Likes

Here’s to hoping, this is high on my king for a day to do list lol. I think after 6 years in the game it’s time for a refresh. I’ve been told that since this is an old model for game purposes imported from previous game builds it makes it impossible to add liveries (is that a word?), not even a fresh coat of paint without a rework. The E-Jets are one of the first aircraft (released in 2012); making it the oldest commercial aircraft in the game. The E-Jet game model is older than the B737, B717, A330-380 families. The E-Jets in RL have been upgraded too and adding LR and SC models which is why you can’t fly those flights you see in Flightaware from San Diego to Vancouver or to SEA-TAC in an E175 without it mostly empty. When, or even if they do get around to a rework it might as well be modeled on the E2 and add all of the current E-Jet paint schemes and call it a day…errr year(s).

The fuselage is the same between the current generation E-Jets and E2. The E2s have different engines and wings. IMHO most players won’t even notice a difference between the two generations when they look at them and from what I understand they’ll be the same aircraft with better performance and economics which in game will be range and fuel burn and their MTOW will be a bit higher The seat configs will roughly remain the same that is available in the game’s seat range of current E-Jets. The E175 E2 is an 80 seat with 2 classes though they may have to offer a 76 seat version and get the weight under 86K pounds to meet US Scope Clauses (that probably won’t change that limit regional seat sizes to 50/70/76 depending on which clause and limits on number of aircraft operated). The E190 E2 is a true 100 seat with 2 classes without sacrificing seat pitch and E195 E2 is a bit longer to make it a 120 Seat aircraft with 2 classes. There will be no E170 E2.

Gotta think long term, even if it’s a popular features request it’ll take 2-3 years, maybe 5 to fit into the Developers’/Studio production schedule unless it’s a critical issue fix, it gets a million votes or players strike ie people don’t play until the request is met lol but that’s like organizing uber and Lyft drivers to stop driving until we get a pay increase, but I’m digress hehehehe

And to think devs actually read this stuff … Once you get over that, you’ll feel like you accomplished something.

Maybe with the pending CRJ rework release, regionals will become more popular and the E-Jet will get its much overdue attention. I’d be genuinely amazed if this actually gets 150 votes let alone picked up by production and green-lit.

Like the GAs, regionals are unpopular with the kids these days; this thread topic at last count has 4.8k views and only 138 votes! That’s a whopping <3% interest rate in this aircraft being reworked (give or take a % point). That’s just hatred man (just look at the amount of votes for/on larger aircraft and their reworks :-) They all want their aircraft fat and fast and would rather fly an A330 widebody on a regional route like KLAX to KSAN or takeoff and land those aircraft from tiny nearby fields that are close to the major airports with one waypoint.

7 Likes

I would defiantly like to see the E-Jet reworked at some stage. I think regional flights will be more popular once the CRJ is released.

2 Likes

Yeah can’t wait to see the new CRJ, I’m hoping soon because in the App it already says release date of Feb 2018

2 Likes

I want to see a American Eagle Livery

3 Likes

Yeah, American Eagle (by their subsidiaries/regional partners like PSA, Piedmont etc ) will be flying the E170/175 for a long time; though it’s a shame that American Proper will retire and sell off their E190s they fly by next year because they say the per trip mile and per seat mile costs are too high i.e. Their negotiated pilot pay is much higher than that of regional airlines and the maintenance costs when compared to a B377 or A319, so they say. Embraer claims the new E190/95 E2s have a lower per trip mile compared to the B377 max or A319 neo even though will still have a higher per seat cost mile but Embraer claims the E2s still be more efficient overall.

2 Likes

I would like to see an embraer e-jet rework because , if they do this and I would like to fly more jetblue liveries for the e-190, but I would also like to fly American E-175,e-145 and united e-135 and many more liveries

3 Likes

I agree, After the bombardier CRJ series it is essential that they do a rework in the embraer, I summon all the Brazilian commanders to give their vote in this tropic,

Eu concordo, depois da série bombardeio CRJ é essencial que eles façam um retrabalho na embraer, convoco todos os comandantes brasileiros a dar seu voto neste trópico,

3 Likes

The developers probably have a lot on their hands right now. They want the CRJ to be the best it can be.

All we can do is to be patient.

1 Like

that would make me like the Embraer more…before i really didn’t like them due to the amount of fuel they have, but they get up really fast so by remaking them you would make me like them 40% more

1 Like

Keep in mind that they are also juggling preliminary development of the next aircraft too.

2 Likes

Once they get the chance it would be nice to see them reworked because the landing gear set the plane to high in the air and then engine to size of the plane ratio is not correct either because anyone who has seen the e jets knows how small their engines are compared to the body.

1 Like

I want to see the Austral an Virgin Australia ERJ-190s

9 Likes

Great and beautiful liveries! We hope to see many others on this aircraft.

5 Likes

I hope they rework these soon. Would love to see the new winglets.

5 Likes

Yes, they are so beautiful!

2 Likes