Embraer 195

Through this topic I come here to make a suggestion to implement and improve the Brazilian aircraft E195. Since many pilots like me have difficulty landing and taking off, at the moment of landing it leaves the runway, even if the pilot directs the aircraft correctly with respect to weight and balance. And the same way at the time of takeoff, even if the flaps are activated correctly.

You can vote here to improve all of the E-Jets!

2 Likes

Through this coment I come here to make a suggestion to implement and improve the Brazilian aircraft E195. Since many pilots like me have difficulty landing and taking off, at the moment of landing it leaves the runway, even if the pilot directs the aircraft correctly with respect to weight and balance. And the same way at the time of takeoff, even if the flaps are activated correctly.

Just with the Azul livery?

Embraer is Brazilian

1 Like

The thread @NoahM provided above suggests a whole E Jet rework you can support by voting for. If a rework were to come into affect it would have improved physics. That request is there for the same reason you want it to be implemented since it is outdated and the physics are outdated. The rework will improve the E Jets family so that is why that request already exists.

1 Like

Junior, we haven’t met officially but I’d like to take the time to say welcome to our community. As users have pointed out above, our #features category is a perfect place for searching for your favorite aircraft and voting for new features. Your involvement is highly encouraged and appreciated.

Blue skies,
Chris

2 Likes