Embraer 170 Cockpit Dimensions

I’ve searched high and low for this and I can’t find it. Does anyone know the dimensions of the E-170’s cockpit? I need it for a project I’m working on.

1 Like

He said he’s searched high and low. No need to be sarky.

15 Likes

There’s no need for sarcasm… he’s already said he’s searched, why not help him out instead?

8 Likes

The sarcasm isn’t necessary. I’ve looked through google and I can’t find anything. And I know there are quite a few pilots on this forum, some of which might be E-jet pilots.

4 Likes

That Google should’ve been provided towards a helpful link…Rude of you, especially if your a regular… So @JDE1303 try this Screenshot_20180424-134608

9 Likes

I saw that when I was searching but it doesn’t give me the specific cockpit dimensions. Thank you though! @Ryan_Vidad

2 Likes

I know the cabin is 2.00m × 2.74m from exploring the deep reaches of the web. I don’t know the cockpit though. Ask a IF developer they need to know to create a realistic and scaled 3D model for IF.

2 Likes

Not when over half the people who asks question that can easily be found on google.

If you have any issues bring it to dm

Well as a regular (or even if you aren’t), you should be helping the community and be useful, and help them with their research. They obviously can’t find what they’re looking for themselves, so contributing a little bit of your time probably isn’t the end of the world.

6 Likes

Hey all he’s trying to say is that you could have been helpful rather than trying to be clever

3 Likes

https://www.embraercommercialaviation.com/commercial-jets/e170/

Here’s a link directly to Embraer’s 170 dimesions.

Hope this helps on your project

4 Likes

That’s the best I could find as well. Thank you everyone! :)

2 Likes

I doubt the dimensions are readily available to the public for various reasons. The best you do is estimate with the knowledge that cockpit is already more narrow than the main cabin. 🙂

7 Likes