Embrace our Spirit | Qantas Virtual Group

Hello, I am staff with QANTAS Virtual, how can I help?

If you want to join, on the website go to menu ( top right) and select ‘Join Now’. Complete the necessary details and out HR team will revert and approve your membership.

Good luck and look forward to seeing you in the Virtual skies!

It’s Cake Day for QVG!

On this day 7 years ago, our Chairman and Founder @MackenzieRodgers launched Infinite Flight’s first Virtual Airline!
Thank you to all those who have supported us along the way, including all past and present pilots and staff.
We can’t wait for the journey ahead.

#SameSpiritNewEra

12 Likes

I have been a memeber of this VA for 4 years and have watched and helped it grow in this time. I am very proud to say that I fly for Qanats Virtual!

2 Likes

Thank you to all who attended today!

We came to celebrate 7 years, and celebrate we did.

It’s always fun to fly with others. A special thank you to @Declan_O who opened up Sydney ATC for us and controlled like a pro.

Stay tuned for our next event.

- Josh H
5 Likes

Check out this weeks ATC schedule. ATC Schedule • 27 May-2 June 2019

VHHH is Airport of the week, where Qantas Group has 29 different flights arriving or departing, from long haul to short haul there is something for everyone!

Later in the week, Saturday , Qantas’ home country will again be featured. Qantas Group has over 600 scheduled flights, flying to all continents in the world, from our short haul Dash 8, all the way up to the Queen of the skies, there is something for everyone.

Pick your flights and support your IFATC on the Expert Server, Embrace our Spirit

Happy landings

David
QFA0014

1 Like

Do you guys still fly using the “QFA” callsign? If so, you might want to have a word with “QFA22” who decided to do a roller on runway 28 yesterday after I announced I was taxying and to the opposite end… on expert.

Unprofessional in my opinion.

SO nice this Virtual Group ! Can’t wait to have a new answer from their website :)

2 Likes

Love Qantas virtual

3 Likes

G’day @Mags885,
Our pilots do use the ‘QFA’ callsign, but our pilots use their Pilot ID after it (eg. QFA1535). If you could please contact me via a PM, that’d be great!

Best Regards,
Adam S,
Human Resources

Check out Qantas Virtual Group Latest event. We hope to see you there!

1 Like
The second leg of Oneworld Virtual’s Around the World Series is out, make sure to check it out! We’ll be using the Qantas 767 from our QClassic Fleet. We hope to see you there.

1 Like

i wanna try to book flight,where is the booking form?

Hey there!
Unfortunately our booking system is currently on hold while we work on developing some other cool features, although we may be reintroducing it some time in the future.

Apologies for any confusion.

really exicited for this featured. looking forward to apply QVG

1 Like

That’s great to hear, we can’t wait to have you aboard! ✈️😎

Love flying your QANTAS Routes with ATC? This Tuesday IFATC will be in the Australian region with a free choice on which airport to open!

With over 600 scheduled flights for the VA now is a great time to join up and experience flying with IF’s oldest operating VA!

See you in the virtual skies!

3 Likes

image Qantas Virtual Events

We love events at Qantas Virtual Group. Our events symbolise our connection as a Virtual Airline and bring people together from across the globe to fly with one another. That’s why we host weekly events, along with our many daily group flights organised by our pilots.

On the 25 of April, Qantas Virtual Group commemorated those who fought in WWI. We conducted a flight between Canberra and Wellington, which are the capitals of Australia and New Zealand. We even hosted our own ANZAC ceremony pre-flight in our exclusive Events Discord, open to all event participants.

Below, you’ll find some highlights from that event.

Looks fun, right?
We’ve got plenty of awesome events lined up for the next few months and we can’t wait to show them off to you.
Join Qantas Virtual Group to be the first to know about our internal and community events.

What are you waiting for?

11 Likes

Major Qantas airports are now available for ATC. Today Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Hobart, Launceston & Cambridge all have ATC on the expert server. This is a great time to join Qantas Virtual Group and start flying with Infinite Flight’s leading airline!

5 Likes