Embarking on my longest flight yet!! [UPDATES] [8 Hours Left]

Hello IFC, Today i’ve made a decision, to fly around the world, starting at KSDF, and ending at KSDF.
Route
KSDF-EGLL
EGLL-WMKK
WMKK-YSSY
YSSY-PANC
PANC-KDEN
KDEN-KSDF
Total distance 23656 NM
Using the B748.
I do plan on landing for fuel. If you see me my callsign is UPSV878, feel free to say hi on the thread or PM me. I will be updating every few hours.
UPDATE:
About an hour outside of EGLL, Going to land and sit at a gate for 30-40 minutes then takeoff for the WMKK:)
UPDATE 2:
Landed at EGLL for fuel, departing in 10 minutes, safe landing and first part of trip, has a nice tail wind most of the way.
![image|800x600]

UPDATE 3:
Sorry folks i over flew WMKK but no need to worry, the 748 carries enough fuel for me to get to YSSY with an hour of spare fuel (I hope)

UPDATE 4:
10 minutes outside of YSSY, 26 hours into my flight around the world, going to sit at YSSY for a long time so i don’t have to wake up early tomorrow and miss a crucial fuel stop. I’ll provide a few pictures when i land.

UPDATE 5:
Just started my 14 hour trip to PANC

UPDATE 6:
An hour out of PANC, will be leaving immediately to KDEN.

UPDATE 7:
Landed at KDEN, on my final leg to KSDF in 20 minutes

Leaving EGLL, on my way to WMKK

10000NM left to go

Leaving PANC, on my way to KDEN

44 hours of flight time and 2 more hours to go

We have touch down:) 46 hours and 46 minutes, sad to say my world round flight has come to and end thanks to all for the support:) Little side note i used 600,454 kg of fuel for this whole flight that is 1323774 pounds, that’s a lot of fuel.

11 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

Good luck. I had an idea of doing something like that with the A320 but that would be so many landings needed.

1 Like

Happy flying!

1 Like

Good luck 🛫

1 Like

Have fun, good luck and of course,
Godspeed
Me and @Armani_B plan on doing a race around the world in a few days! It’s gonna be awesome.

5 Likes

You sir have got some serious time for this.

1 Like

Yes indeed a little too much time😂 but hey, lots of xp and not many have flown 50+ hours straight so:)

1 Like

Good luck and have fun .

1 Like

That’s one long journey! Good luck.

1 Like

You know i was doing my trip around the world start from North to South but the app crash when i sow you topic 🤪 but it’s okay I start new Trip from KMEM to OMAA .
This is you 👇

And this is my route before the app crash 👇

1 Like