El Al Virtual | New You, Better Us | Official Thread

Hi there. Where can I report pilot behavior? The individual I’d like to report was not breaking any rules, but flying with little professionalism, if any.
Regards
Josh

Hi, Josh!

Please send me a PM and we can discuss in detail there. Thank you, and I apologize.

Sincerely,
Zack

Untitled design

Website | Instagram | Crew Center | Join Us

New Program & Route Announcement

Over the past three months, @Z-Tube and the staff team has been working diligently to continue to bring our pilots the best possible existence. As a result, we are finally ready to introduce our new and long-awaited program, El Al Historical. With El Al Historical, our Senior Captain pilots can fly to El Al’s terminated destinations and file them for hours and pilot pay! This opens up a vast majority of routes for those who are eligible.

Additionally, today, November 1st, El Al has officially begun service to Belgrade, Serbia. All El Al Virtual pilots with the rank of First Officer and above can fly the route. Enjoy!

20.2 Callsign Changes

After taking some time to understand how the callsign changes directly impacted us, our new callsign requirements are outlined in the following chart.

Example: LYVA001 El Al 001VA

You are not required to change your Virtual Organization via the IFC while flying for us. If you are using a grandfathered-in callsign and wish to continue to use it, please reach out to us, and we will accommodate you.

El Al Virtual is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by El Al Israel Airlines Ltd.
All affiliate logos are registered trademarks of El Al Israel Airlines Ltd. and are used under a license from El Al Israel Airlines Ltd.

© El Al Virtual

4 Likes

Let’s get some more pilots! It’s always fun to see this virtual Airline grow

1 Like

Bootyful

Untitled design

Website | Instagram | Crew Center | Join Us

Help Us Help You

Our pilots’ and community feedback is vital to the success of El Al Virtual. For that reason, @Z-Tube has designed a new survey that will allow us to interact with current, potential, and past pilots.

All responses will be read, considered, and implemented if appropriate. Our end goal is to work internally to reshape the VA we are today and create the most welcome, comfortable, and inspiring environment possible.

We look forward to hearing your feedback! Thank you for your time!

All feedback is welcome and appreciated. Please keep it appropriate, and answer all questions to the best of your ability. The bolded blue word above contains the link to the survey. Alternately, you may use the link below to access it.

El Al Virtual - Help Us Help You

El Al Virtual is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by El Al Israel Airlines Ltd.
All affiliate logos are registered trademarks of El Al Israel Airlines Ltd. and are used under a license from El Al Israel Airlines Ltd.

© El Al Virtual

3 Likes

I see survey, I click survey.

1 Like