El Al Virtual | New You, Better Us | Official Thread

Untitled design

Website | Instagram | Crew Center | Join Us

A Special Announcement

The clock never stops at El Al Virtual. We are always looking for the best for our pilots and we believe the change we are about to announce is a deal-breaker!

Why So Soon?

Similar to prior responses regarding questions related to our constant changes, even after rolling out new features, the concept remains the same. It all comes back to our belief that change is good. If we kept things the same and never improved or added, the experience for our pilots would decrease and lead to a possible collapse. Of course that is something we want to avoid!

What’s New?

Okay, no more waiting! The new change we are making is that our rule of departing where you last arrived is now way more lenient! This means no more having to make multiple flights late at night just to get somewhere, such as an event or FNF. To see how we will make this work, click that wonderful drop down below!

Details

How You Transfer

As you know, we have multiple ranks at El Al Virtual. With this new system in place, each rank will get receive a set amount of transfers per week. These transfers are listed below.

Second Officer: 1 Transfer/Week
First Officer: 2 Transfers/Week
Senior First Officer: 3 Transfers/Week
Captain: 4 Transfers/Week
Senior Captain: 5 Transfers/Week

Additional Information

While we’re here, for those who are interested, we have 2 staff positions open! To apply, please use the following drop-down menu and links. We look forward to reviewing all applications!

Staff Availability

Chief Pilot

The top member of the Management team who oversees all operations with our pilots and is in charge of validating flights as well as communicating with the Senior Management Team.

Apply Here

Recruitment Manager

A member of the Management Team who is responsible for reviewing all applications and exams.

Apply Here

Requirements

Age 15+
Valid and active Infinite Flight subscription
Grade 3+
Valid IFC account that is in good standing
Must be active and be able to file a flight at least once a month
Must have access to Slack

El Al Virtual is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by El Al Israel Airlines Ltd.
All affiliate logos are registered trademarks of El Al Israel Airlines Ltd. and are used under a license from El Al Israel Airlines Ltd.

© El Al Virtual

10 Likes

Amazing work guys!

So true!

2 Likes

Thanks, Edgardo! We’re so happy to have you as one of our top pilots!

1 Like

I see you guys have taken the initiative to enhance the pilot experience. Nice job!

1 Like

Untitled design

A Special Announcement

In one of the most historic Virtual Airline partnerships in IFC history, we have initiated a new interline partnership with a the wonderful ANA Virtual Group. If you have ever wanted to visit the Kyoto Palace or Disneyland’s Tokyo ThemePark, this is now possible thanks to @ANAVirtualGroup!

In this two-way agreement, all El Al pilots will now be able to fly standard El Al flights from Tel Aviv to Hong Kong, Bangkok, Beijing, Paris, Frankfurt, Vienna, prior to hopping on an All Nippon Airways flight to Tokyo Haneda! All flights have returns as well!

All Nippon Airlines Shared Interline Agreement Routes

Staff Updates

In addition to this wonderful new partnership with @ANAVirtualGroup, we have also welcomed aboard two new wonderful staff members! Please give a huge round of applause for @anon30131487 who is our new Chief Operations Officer and @Austrian001 who is our new Recruitment Manager!

Additional Information

The Chief Pilot staff position is still open! To apply, please use the following drop down menu and link. We look forward to reviewing all applications!

Staff Availability

Chief Pilot

The top member of the Management team who oversees all operations with our pilots and is in charge of validating flights as well as communicating with the Senior Management Team.

Apply Here

Requirements

Age 15+
Grade 3+

El Al Virtual is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by El Al Israel Airlines Ltd.
All affiliate logos are registered trademarks of El Al Israel Airlines Ltd. and are used under a license from El Al Israel Airlines Ltd.

© El Al Virtual

10 Likes

Welcome to LYVA @anon30131487! PM me on Slack and I’ll be happy to introduce myself!

1 Like

Welcome @anon30131487, so glad to see that you’re joining us! I would love to introduce myself, as I’ve been staff here for a long time, and a long time I mean three months, a.k.a. about a month after it was approved. I know you will love it here, and we’re so glad to have you aboard! I will message you on the slack to get to know a little bit more about you, and so you could learn a little bit more about me, and what we do at this airline!

2 Likes

Thank you for the welcome guys! I’d really like to thank @Z-Tube for giving me the opportunity to become staff here and I look forward to making a positive impact on LYVA!

3 Likes

Thank you Guys. I have always wanted to be staff at LYVA. Looking forward for the next few months!

2 Likes

Welcome to LYVA! We are so excited to have you and to see where the future takes us! ❤️

2 Likes

Welcome to El Al, we are so happy to have you with us! We hope to grow stronger and better with you onboard!

Zac,
LYVA HR Manager

3 Likes

Welcome to El Al!

1 Like

I love being partners with a VA striving to succeed everyday

2 Likes

Thank you for partnering with us! We love seeing your airline grow day after day!
Zac P
El Al Virtual HR Manager

1 Like

I’m so glad to have such an amazing team to work with!

1 Like

Untitled design

Staff Updates and Changes

This evening, the team at El Al Virtual has, unfortunately, let our now-former COO, @anon30131487, go. It wasn’t an easy decision to make, but due to circumstances that were beyond our control, it was the best choice.

That said, we would like to congratulate @CaptainZac on working his way up the ladder and now into the Chief Operating Officer position, and the promotion of @RitzRegis to Human Resources Manager! We are thrilled to have such a valuable person work for us and can’t wait to see his contributions. Please assist us in welcoming @Ben45 as our new Chief Pilot as well!

As a result of the changes above, the Events Manager staff position has opened up. If you are interested, please see the drop-down menu below, which contains the application link and requirements. Thank you, and we hope to review many applications in the upcoming days!

Staff Availability

Events Manager

The Events Manager’s responsibilities includes organizing, creating, hosting, and advertising all El Al Virtual events.

Apply Here

Requirements

Age 15+
Grade 3+

© El Al Virtual

5 Likes

I love to be working for such an incredible VA! I love all the staff here, including Zack, Jared, Jaedon, and Ethan. I am so fortunate to be working for the best virtual Airline in the world, and I can’t wait to see where the future brings us!

5 Likes

We are so happy to have you here as our COO :)

2 Likes

I love this VA. :)

1 Like

We love you as well. :)

1 Like