El Al Virtual | New You, Better Us | Official Thread

Thanks Jarrett! We’re thrilled to have you representing us. 🙃

2 Likes

OMG! This is an amazing thread, I’m so glad to be part of this VA, in my opinion one of the best and the most professional virtual airlines I’ve ever been!

You guys are AMAZING, I have no words to describe how much I love this VA, we are more than a VA, we are a family!

Congratulations @elal-virtual and @Z-Tube!

4 Likes

Thank you so much Edgardo! You’re one of our top pilots and we are beyond thrilled to have you with us. Keep flying :)

1 Like

Do I get any credit? Just kidding. Thank you for being part of el al, we really appreciate every single pilot we have

1 Like

Amazing! It looks even better here than the screenshots in the staff Slack. 😂

1 Like

Of course! I wanted to tag the whole staff, but I hadn’t time (I hate homework) 😅

As I said above, we are a family!

I was kidding, we’re glad to have you onboard!

1 Like

Weren’t you added to the draft thread? Anyway, Thanks for your commitment to this airline!

Yes, I was, but some of the images never loaded for me so parts were just blank. It works now though!

As a pilot in LYVA I would like to say that this is the best VA I am in. The staff are really nice and the website is really cool. Nice thread!

Thanks! Glad you enjoy!

1 Like

WOW! Great thread! Truly!

1 Like

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

1 Like

Loving the new thread! Organised as always! I love being a LYVA partner!

Great thread, happy to be a part of it now!

We are glad to have you! We appreciate everyone! ❤️

2 Likes

Fellow IFC Members,

After reading through each and every reply on this thread, I feel that as the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of El Al Virtual, it is my duty to take this moment and thank each and every one of you who have supported our journey. Because of this support, not only have myself and our staff been even more encouraged to dedicate hours and hours a day to keep LYVA up and running, but the reason that we even exist. It has truly been an absolute honor to lead this VA over the past few months and I can only hope we continue to add fellow aviationists to our family tree. May each and everyone person here remain safe and healthy during these unprecedented times.

Sincerely,
Zachary Friedman
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
El Al Virtual

10 Likes

Thank you Zack, I’m am so proud to be in my position. From a pilot, to Chief Pilot, to HR Manager in just 2 months is so incredible. If it weren’t for the incredible staff (including me 😂) this VA would have never been what it is now. We have the perfect team of staff, and we never fight. Thank you as well to @ToasterStroodie, @CPT_HILD, @EAK209, and @Hunter777. Especially Zack, who took the long process of IFVARB approval. Out of 7 billion people in the world, our bond with everyone in this VA is so incredible, and you have to be part of it to experience it. I have been with plenty of other virtual airlines before, and none have felt like this one has. From the start, I knew I wanted to apply as staff here, and oh boy, did I make the right decision! After I became staff, I realized I had a lot in common with everyone in the VA. (Zack knows what I’m mainly referring to, but that’s a whole different story 🤣). Basically what I’m saying is a big thank you, and this is to the whole community, to all of our pilots, to the rest of the people that work with me on staff. A lot of you throughout the community didn’t know who I was even two months ago, and being in this airline definitely made me more active. I’ve been playing infinite flight for almost 3 years, probably more, and trust me when I say, it is the most opened app on my iPad (I checked my screen time). Flying the flag at 34,000 feet is really special and it’s one of my favorite liveries (infinite flight, if you’re listening, please add it on the -9 as well because that would make me really happy). Anyway, there’s probably some kind of word limit, so basically what I’m saying is thank you, and if you made it this far, you must really have nothing to do with your day 😂.

7 Likes

So happy your are apart of this wonderful team. Your the best HR manager. There is no other VA like this one and I will always be with this incredible team for ever. I say this all the time but I can’t thank you enough @Z-Tube for making this VA run way it does. Without you I don’t know where we would be so thank you.

5 Likes

Thank you guys. This is the enviorment that I hoped to create and it seems I did just that. Nothing would be possible without any of you. We all have different roles, yet play an equal part in keeping LYVA alive. Love you guys!

Now let’s stop making this about us before we all get flagged!

8 Likes