El Al Virtual - Honoring Southwest Flight #1380 @ KLGA - 171430ZJUN18

imageimage

Server: Expert

Region: New York, USA

Airport: KLGA - KDAL

Time: 14:30 ZULU
10:30 AM eastern time zone. 06/17/18

NOTAM:

Dear IF community, This is David Berman, the President of El Al Virtual. On June 17, 2018 we would like to host a flight honoring and remembering Jennifer Riordan, passenger who flew out southwest flight during engine explosion. We’d also like to sincerely honor pilot Tammie Jo Shults, for doing such an incredible job saving the rest of the lives onboard, transporting them safe and sound to the ground. It’s now been a month since this tragic event has occurred. We’d like to fly the designated route to honor all those onboard especially the pilot and co-pilot but also remember Jennifer Riodan. Please Load the expert server 10 minutes prior to the event to load the flight plan. We will be taking off from La Guardia International (KLGA) and arriving at the airport they where supposed to land at safely, Dallas Love Field (KDAL). If you’re willing to ATC this event please message me directly and let me know!

FLIGHT DETAILS:

Departing: Runway 04

Cruising Altitude: 32,000 ft

Cruising Speed: 0.62 M

Please cruise to the following altitude at 3,000 VS. Once you reach 10,000 ft please alter your cruising rate to 1,000 VS.

(Please go 250 knots right after take off Before you reach 0.62 M)

Aircraft: (Southwest 2014) 737-700

Flight Plan: LIT OPAYA ANTIE DARTZ CUDAD FOBNU KDAL

Arriving: Runway 36

Flight Time: KLGA - KDAL (4 Hours 20 Minutes)

Gates:

Terminal B Gate 01: @Davidberman
Terminal B Gate 02:
Terminal B Gate 03:
Terminal B Gate 04:
Terminal B Gate 05:
Terminal B Gate 06:
Terminal B Gate 07:
Terminal B Gate 08:

To be a pilot for EL AL Airlines please apply at https://elalairlines.wixsite.com/elal

4 Likes

Why is the cruise so low? The typical 737 cruise is .78

2 Likes

I need a gate please

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.