El Al Virtual | Celebrating Our One Year Anniversary | 2021 Official Thread

Website || Instagram || Crew Center || Join Us

Greetings -

As the first full week of 2022 comes to a close, on behalf of El Al Virtual, I’d like to wish you all a happy and healthy year. 2020 and 2021 brought many challenges, and while these challenges won’t disappear overnight, hopefully this year is the start of the end.

Anyway, I am pleased to inform you all of a few key changes that are immediately taking effect. This includes a new staff member, LYVA’s plans, and a website redesign. The latter two, however, are still in the works, so keep your eyes out for future announcements.

All the best,
Zachary Friedman
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
El Al Virtual

Changes to our staff team are rare, but we like to share this exciting news when they do happen.

So, without further ado, please congratulate @geauxsaints on his new role as El Al Virtual’s Social Media Manager!

With this role, Andrew will manage our Instagram, schedule events (yes, we’re bringing those back 😎), and assist in all staff-related communications.

We greatly appreciate Andrew’s dedication to LYVA and cannot wait to see him thrive in his new role.

As previously mentioned, there are some significant changes for LYVA coming in 2022. Our new home page is active and can be accessed using the same link as we’ve previously used, but modifications will be made throughout the upcoming weeks.

Concerning other aspects, like codeshares, we will be working without pre-existing partners and new partners to expand LYVA’s route network.

El Al Virtual is a virtual airline exclusively for the mobile flight simulator Infinite Flight. We have no connection or affiliation with El Al Israel Airlines Ltd. or any other real-world airline. All El Al trademarks (including logos and icons) referenced or displayed in this thread remain the property of El Al Israel Airlines Ltd.
© 2021 El Al Virtual

This thread and its contents (banners included) were created by @Z-Tube. Credit for our logos goes to @hass.ik and @Maximilian1805.

3 Likes

Website || Instagram || Crew Center || Join Us

Hi all -

As I’m sure most of you are aware, there is an intense conflict raging in Europe. It’s unnecessary to get into details, at least not here, but on behalf of El Al Virtual, we are thinking of all those involved. ❤️

On a more positive note, however, LYVA has some exciting things to share, with the most important being a redesigned home page on our website and new codeshares. The former is detailed in the section succeeding this message, and the latter is detailed in the section succeeding that one.

Improvements will continue to be made, and we hope to spice things up as we approach our two-year celebration.

Sincerely,
Zachary Friedman
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
El Al Virtual

El Al Virtual is extremely excited to announce that LYVA and the following VAs have officially commenced codeshare operations:

These routes can be found in our Route Database under the airline’s respective drop-down menu.

We’re thrilled to reveal our revamped home page! Be sure to check it out below!

https://ifelalvirtual.com/home/

El Al Virtual is a virtual airline exclusively for the mobile flight simulator Infinite Flight. We have no connection or affiliation with El Al Israel Airlines Ltd. or any other real-world airline. All El Al trademarks (including logos and icons) referenced or displayed in this thread remain the property of El Al Israel Airlines Ltd.
© 2022 El Al Virtual

This thread and its contents (banners included) were created by @Z-Tube. Credit for our logos goes to @hass.ik and @Maximilian1805.

7 Likes

Hello! Do you require a check ride? I’m interested in joining.

No check ride required! The only point in which we require a training program is when you score less than an 80% (16/20) on our exam, bite we’re sure you’ll do great! Apply at El Al Virtual

Extremely modern website and CC! Hope I pass the exam!

3 Likes

Awesome VA!

4 Likes

EL AL Virtual looks very detailed and provides a lot of awareness to the Jewish community of Infinite Flight :D Keep it up!

2 Likes

Thank you, Ilya! We look forward to continuing our dedication to representing the Jewish community.

Here’s to three years in three days! 🍻

2 Likes

מזל טוב!
now i speak English because i’m still learning Hebrew. Happy to see this fantastic Israeli VA growing! עם ישראל חי!

3 Likes

You’re more than welcome to use both English and Hebrew at the VA - whichever you feel most comfortable with. Although we primarily use English to communicate, we have many Hebrew speakers in our community too ;)

3 Likes