El Al To Resume Services To Miami, Los Angeles, Frankfurt, Kyiv, Zurich, and Sofia

El Al Is Saved! (NEW THREAD) (News/Updates Frequently)

El Al Israel Airlines, based in Tel Aviv has just been bought, 42% of El Al, is now sold. It is owned by 23 year old Eli Rosenberg. Routes of the airlines aren’t supposed to change much

New news as of October 14

El Al will resume flights to Miami, Los Angeles, Frankfurt, Kyiv, and Sofia. These have been some of their biggest markets, and they are planning on starting the service in the next few weeks. The airline is already operating on minimal schedule to London, New York, Paris, and Athens. The days these flights will be starting is as follows: The flights to Frankfurt, Germany, will begin on October 18; to Amsterdam, in the Netherlands, on October 19; to Los Angeles and Miami on October 25; and to Sofia in Bulgaria and Kyiv in Ukraine on October 26. According to The Times Of Israel. All passengers Will also have no change or cancellation fees until February of 2021.

Link to the original topic: El Al To Start Cargo Flights To Dubai Once Weekly On The 747!

21 Likes

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

another airline saved

1 Like

Awesome! Great to hear that the flag carrier of Israel is saved!!

3 Likes

Where’s @Z-Tube or @elal-virtual??? 🤔🤔

In school.

So glad to hear that El Al is saved! Now it’s just the race for who gets dibs. 😜

3 Likes

Great news guys!

1 Like

I call dibs! 🤪

Thread updated

wait the government is only buying 150m? that isnt much money for an airline or the government.

1 Like

The government is not buying it, it’s going to be a private buyer 😁 (we may or may not be reading the news all day 🤪)

1 Like

Thread updated

Please read above!

Never heard of this Rosenberg guy, but I’m glad another airline was saved! It’s really sad how many airlines and aircraft went under because of the pandemic

Yep, but they’re back!

Thread updated

This is easily the most drawn out crazy saga I can remember recently in the aviation business 😂

I guess and unconventional year needs an unconventional response!

Awesome to hear EL AL is (in part) saved 😁

El Al Wars, Episode 4, the Not-So-Secure-Deal-That-Was-Secured-Not-Too-Long-Ago

1 Like

Thread updated

Wait this 27 year old kid just bought EL Al for $100,000,000?!

1 Like