EL AL Boeing 777-200ER New Livery

The first Boeing 777 got it after the 787 Get the new paint

would be good to fly from tel aviv!

7 Likes

It’s the old painting If you take a good look you will be able to see the deleted Company Name
And the tail is different

6 Likes

Okay, sorry then. I deleted my comment to avoid any confusion.
I do not have a vote now, but I’ll be following the topic.

9 Likes

She is sooooooo shiny.😍 I totally would vote but I have no votes 😭

4 Likes

I’ll book a vote for this livery, you can be sure of that.

11 Likes

Voted! I hope to see this beautiful livery at the conclusion of the rework of the B777. 🤩🇮🇱

11 Likes

EL AL liveries have always had few IFC votes, but that does not diminish their importance. As the B777 rework progresses, I hope this livery is not forgotten.

9 Likes

You have my vote !

6 Likes

Hitting this topic in the hope that it will get more votes and not be overlooked in the B777’s rework.

4 Likes

Still hoping that this livery will not be forgotten in the rework of the B772. 🙏🏻

As you can see, EL AL has a fleet with few aircraft, compared to other airlines, but it is Israel’s pride and a necessity of the IF.

Picture of nation.aviationn via Instagram

11 Likes

Unfortunately I no longer have vote, but it’s a great painting for our simulator, I hope to see her in the next update

6 Likes

Beautiful painting. As soon as you release votes for me, I’ll come back to vote.

4 Likes

I think it’s a good idea to add this livery to infinity flight

6 Likes

I was even more excited to see this at IF. 😮

Photo credits for Infinite Flight via Twitter

6 Likes

For me, the most anticipated livery for the B772 rework. Looking forward to flying with EL AL.

3 Likes

This company is missing a lot for many who like to fly with it, it is not bad to add this painting in 777.

3 Likes

I’ve seen that exact plane land in Sofia, my home airport.

3 Likes

After today’s livestream, I was excited to see the completion of the B772 rework. I will be even happier if I can fly with EL AL livery. 😃

5 Likes

beautiful painting

4 Likes