EL AL Boeing 757-200

Hello, IFC!

I come to propose the addition of EL AL livery to the B757-200 in this long awaited rework. This aircraft remained in the EL AL fleet for 25 years, being retired in 2012. EL AL is an Israeli airline and I believe that this livery to the B752 will enrich the routes in that region, in addition to the livery being beautiful on any aircraft.

Please, if you agree with me, vote for this livery so that we can increase the fleet of EL AL in the simulator. Thankful.

Photo credits for Patrick Schwarzschulz
Aircraft registration: 4X-EBU

Whereโ€™s @Z-Tube and @CaptainZac?

Nice feature request!

3 Likes

Oooo. May consider this one ๐Ÿ‘€

5 Likes

Great livery, for sure I voted! I love Israel!

1 Like

Oh boy. This would open up a lot of potential for our newly introduced El Al Historical program. Got my vote, @Mauricio_B!

4 Likes

Iโ€™m out of votes rn, but I would definitely love to see this livery in the game!

1 Like

Totally agree we need more EL Al planes as there are way too many Arab airlines

2 Likes

Got my vote! Simple but nice livery ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who voted. I am firm in the faith that the Devs will not leave this livery out. :)

1 Like

Look, I didnโ€™t even know that EL AL had the 757 ๐Ÿ˜…. If I had votes I would vote, that is a good painting to be added and needed.

1 Like

As I said in the main comment, the B752 remained in the EL AL fleet for 25 years, being retired in 2012.

1 Like

I really hope to be able to fly through the Mediterranean regions with this aircraft, and without forgetting the route to the United Arab Emirates. โœˆ๏ธ

1 Like