EIDW Spotting - Part 7 28/6/17

Even though the weather wasn’t so good, it was a very good day for heavies at EIDW, I got there pretty early in the day which is the peak time for flights to the USA and the Middle East, It was good to get the United 757 (Star Alliance Livery) since that isn’t seen a lot at Dublin along with the TUI B787, I also caught the Qatar B787 which had its inaugural flight on June 12! This was my first day trying out my new lens!

23 Likes

Wow, nice photos dude! Only the weather ruined it a little bit ⛈

Thanks! I got drenched today, but it was good to see all the heavies!

3 Likes

That [United Airlines] (https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/) photo that you have taken looks great!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Great pics despite the weather! Do you know which airline is in the 3rd picture?

1 Like

Thanks! That airline is CityJet, they’re an Irish airline that operate flights around Ireland, Britain and France

2 Likes

Awesome shots! Rode one of Aer Lingus’ 333s last year into Dublin. Can’t wait to come back!

Nice! I haven’t gone an an Aer Lingus A330 yet, but I probably will on my first flight to the USA, I’ve been on that Emirates B77W though

1 Like

Yup, from JFK to EIDW is around 5 hours on a 330. Surprisingly comfortable actually. We had strong tail wind on the way there. Didn’t spend much time in dublin, but Galway is gorgeous.

Nice spot of the Star Alliance 757 with the new winglets! Shame the weather spoilt your photos.

1 Like

Nice Photos! Great job :) Love the United Airlines 757 and the Air Canada Rouge 767

A little dark tho. You should adjust your exposure settings on your camera.

For these photos you can edit their brightness and contrast:

*I tried editing one of your photos. Hope you don’t mind ;) Don’t worry I won’t use them anywhere.

3 Likes

Those are some really awesome shots despite the terrible weather! I specially like the photos you took of the two United 757’s, each with a different livery!

1 Like

No problem, I forgot to turn my ISO up due to the cloudy weather, I had it set to 100 since the last time I went up was pretty sunny

2 Likes

I really like the pictures, EIDW is quite a lovely airport :)

1 Like

Thanks, I have to agree with you on that, the approach to runway 28 is good if you’re doing it via Bray

1 Like

Wow!

I like this one!

3 Likes

Great photos. I have to agree with @PlaneCrazy on my favorite photo being the WOW Air (A321?).

3 Likes

I think its the A321… It cant be the NEO… (Or could it.) #ModeratorNEOInTown

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s the A321ceo

2 Likes