EIDW Airport Issue

Hi,

I pushed back at Dublin Airport (EIDW) Gate 315 and turned towards Runway 16. As soon as I started my taxi about 100 feet my plane fell right through the ground and gave me an overspeed warning as well as acrobatic warning. Luckily I ended the flight before any violations occured.

I presumed it was a one-time glitch, so I cleared the scenery cache and re-spawned at the same gate.

This time I took a different taxiway and my plane still fell into the ground and started overspeeding.

I have linked both replays below for the Airport Editing Team to dissect and analyze what went wrong.

In case someone suggests, I already tried spawning in a different aircraft in another part of the airport and still the same issue occured at that precise area.

I also tried spawning at a different airport with the same aircraft and successfully managed to takeoff without any issues.

I hope my replays are informative enough to figure out the problem and resolve it as soon as possible.

(Please don’t pay too much attention to my taxiing technique in the second replay. I was frustrated since it took me 20 minutes to set up the perfect flight plan and my plane fell into the ground. I just wanted the flight to be in the air quickly.)

Regards,
Amaar Viqar

1 Like

Clear your system cache and try again. Pretty known issue and this seems to always be the trick.

2 Likes

To resolve your issue, please try the following steps:

• Relaunch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
  • Before starting a new flight, Go to Settings —> General —> Tap “Clear scenery cache”. It’s in the bottom.
  • Start a flight (try on Solo first)

Note: In some rare cases, the steps above isn’t enough. If that should be the case, you will have to reinstall Infinite Flight.

This is also referred to in here:

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply @Tsumia but I assume you did not read the entire post. I already did that.

1 Like

Well read what @schyllberg put down. If It’s not working, reinstall IF. I’ll just ask about the state of your internet, do you have a stable connection?

Hi @schyllberg, I already cleared my scenery cache but the problem persists (as shown in the two separate replays).

In the order as i asked? :)
Because just clearing while still having the app open does not always help.

Can we just confirm you relaunched IF?

I fly in and out of EIDW on IF at least 4 times a week, never seen this issue before? But now that you mention it EICK has lost all its ILS approaches in the last nav update, this is not correct they still have them irl…

Affirm, in the order you asked. I read your post and attempted the fix prior to posting here :)

I did not, however, do a solo flight. Went straight to expert.

Maybe a do a device reboot, clearing scenery cache and that, and if that fails, do a complete reinstall. Your account data will be saved apart from replays.

Runway 28/10 is the main runway used in Dublin just to let you know for next time 👍 sorry if I went off topic :)

2 Likes

I fly out of Dublin a lot, however normally I use 28 as it’s the main one, but if they’re using 34/16 i’ve never had this issue, so I can’t say I know

Already notified the team about this :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.