EICK’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED]@ LFBO

Here we go. Hello this is my first ATC tracking thread. I did a practice test for IFATC today and I thought that “this is cool” so I’ve decided to give ATC a go properly. At the start please don’t be alarmed if I’m useless, remember practice makes perfect. So thanks for taking a look and I hope to see you when I’m open somewhere. Thank you, good day!

4 Likes

Just with this, do try to open other airports where possible around the globe as a challenge! Because if you ever are working towards IFATC your test can be anywhere!
Happy Flying & Best of luck with your sessions.
Cign :D

4 Likes

I’d definitely suggest airports with parallel runways, such as LFBO, and EDDL for two examples.

4 Likes

Ok lads. Thanks for the tips. I will definitely go to the likes of EDDL and LFBO in the future. Thanks.

1 Like

Just open at EDDL. If anyone wants to come for a look please do. Patterns would be appreciated.
So I’m open at EDDL. Patterns if possible please.

1 Like

Hi! I’ll stop by:)!

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

Closing in 5 minutes guys

We are now Closed

Hi! I was Iberia 298.

Nice job controlling! Here is some Feedback:

• Transition was good.

• You dealt with the G/A very well.

• Not sure why you couldn’t do the runway change?

• When I announced inbound on the Visual you said cleared for the option make right traffic, because you cleared me for the option then to make right traffic I announced I was on right base full stop and you said “Your already cleared to land, avoid sending unnecessary reports” I was letting you know that the aircraft was on full stop.

• Exit runway command was very late.

• As you had a aircraft lining up on Runway 23L you would have been better issuing the command “Iberia 298, exit left, hold short of Runway 23L. Once 23L is clear then tell “Iberia 298” to cross and then to contact ground.

Keep up the good work:)!

Thanks
Jack.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I was using runway 23L for departures and 23R for arrivals or touch and goes. Thanks for the quick reply to.

1 Like

Hi guys I’m back open again in LFBO if anybody wants to come down and do some patterns.

I think that I am a bit late…Once you open again I’ll drop by

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

Luke the practical is always held on a parallel runway, which we don’t have any of, so I would advise against only opening in EI–.

1 Like

Hey guys. I’m back again! I’m now open at GCLP if anyone wants to come along and do some patterns

I’ll come inbound

1 Like

Prefect. Thanks

1 Like

I though i was gonna be able to fly somewhere then I realized I had to go so I tirées landing but left sorry ping me your next session and I’ll fly actually

1 Like

Perfect. I was watching and kind of going what’s this

1 Like