EHAM great for touch and goes

I just found out the best airport for touch and goes! EHAM has runways in every which direction. Whether it be you are XP grinding or just trying to master touch and goes try this airport out!! No matter heard you take off if you are controlling your speed and such you will have a runway to land on, no matter where your nose is pointed!
Just for any XP grinders out there like me lol. I’m only 500 XP away from making it onto the expert server and I’m headed out to do two or three more touch and goes (accumulating roughly 150 per two touch and goes and one landing)
If you’d like to join me just for the fun of it (landing mad taking off in no order and just having s blast) checkout TS2 Amsterdam EHAM!

5 Likes

I’m going now!! I’ll be airline 21 29!

Are you? :)

Doing patterns at EHAM with a spit, along with some strong winds is the best way to get easy XP

2 Likes

On Teusday 27th of september I’ll doing touch and goes on runway 27 - 09 :)

Yep yep although I’m coming in an fighter ;)

It’s TS2 right?

1 Like

Yes it is! Just look for American 508 that’s me

It will get hectic just takeoff and land any runway (please be polite to other aircraft obviously)

2 Likes

I aren’t there

2 Likes

You aren’t thare

2 Likes

I’m heading there to preform my last set of touch and goe landings before I celebrate by an hour flight in expert!! Join me if you care

1 Like

Sorry I have been popping in and out grinding between stuff. I’m going back this moment

1 Like

I’m coming too

1 Like

Too late, I’m not there. Sorry:(

1 Like

I am now grade 3, back in my familiar grade after more then a month of XP grinding!! :)

1 Like

I did few t&g, like 5 but i’v got 200 xp.

1 Like

I got 667 XP on my last session, pushing me well into 40k.
Just takeoff and land on a runway, turn around and takeoff and land on another, turn around and takeoff and land…repeat many times

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.