Egyptair Boeing 777-300ER Route Database!

But they never used the B777-300ER. I’ve check some sites and they all say B787! :)

1 Like

YES, I said, it was only used for a special occasion and not on a daily basis

1 Like

@ThomasThePro BTW, the same occasion happened for Hangzhou and Beijing. They are originally operated by 787’s but were shifted to B777’s and now they are back to 787’s

I will either fly to ZGGG (CAN) because they have this in real life route right now and on the 773. But I may do a LHR flight even though it’s on the 787 right now or maybe go to JFK!

2 Likes

No no, they use both 777 and 787 these days because they try to always takeoff with maximum passenger capacity

Uhm sure about this one? I know AF operates there with its B789 and saw Egyptair too but with a 787 too.

1 Like

HECA - FACT (7hrs)

1 Like

Cairo 🇪🇬 (HECA) - London 🇬🇧 (EGLL) [4HRS] Hey, @IF-EGYPT_YT they don’t operate the 77W to heathrow anymore they operate the 787-9. ; )

1 Like

Moscow is added by the way

1 Like

When will the B777 fly from Cairo 🇪🇬 to Geneva 🇨🇭?
I wasn’t aware of this…
It’s currently A320N and before it was B737 I guess.

I agree. Its better to have one 77W forum rather than multiple ones

I watch the return leg fly over me every day! I believe it’s on a 789 but will definitely give it a try on the new 77W.

1 Like

Cairo to YYZ one of the routes I’ve been dying to do

1 Like

That’s actually an unreal topic.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the intention is to document some past routes as well. Given the pandemic things are a mess right now.

1 Like

I’m gonna do HECA-EGLL

1 Like

I’ll be taking this bird to JFK once the update arrives!

1 Like

Definitely going to be my first route!

1 Like

@Hugo.fr @misterATOMIC We’ll fly it soon together ^^

(As said in the server, you like the Caire airport)

3 Likes

OK, I know everyone is freaking out but all those destinations ARE/WERE operated by the Boeing 777 :)

I’m Egyptian and I’m pretty sure that all this is true so don’t worry guys! :)

@CaptainHugh
@RitzRegis
@LKA
@Captain_Tank
@Alexandre

3 Likes