EGLL-ZSPD // Airbus A350 // China Eastern || ZSPD-ZBAA // Boeing B747-8 // Air China

Hi everyone, today I achieved 2 things.
1st is getting my first great topic on the IFC which means a lot to me, I would like to thank the following

People who helped me achieve my 1st great topic on the IFC

, @Chris_Hoss, @PilotChrisSG, @T2118AB, @DannyHL, @That_Mango, @Elefanths, @Edivan_dcds, @Capt_Maverick, @Kenbert26, @Ryan_Gibb, @IFPHG_Elite-JPL, @Nickel_Fiel, @NoahM, @Hardlanding_Hussain, @PilotDog, @Ecoops123, @king_ps09, @LesterXavier, @MAFiA, @Marcel001, @Infinite_Qantas, @KSS, @HenryD1, @ItsBlitz, @Suhas, @Anthony_Morgan, @NoorMuhammad, @CrisYe, @Lucas_Botelho, @Aero, @GLITCH_GAMES, @Aryan_Sharma, @Z-Tube, @JarrettFlies, @BritishAirways001, @aviatorshubyt, @Air_Boss, @Kyle0705, @Fung_Sum-sum, @indraniel, @hari.shreyas, @Boeing757, @Pilot_Dave, @mrfresh, @TheAviationGallery, @ali_mujeeb, @SamC, @Abdullah_Zameer, @QantasVirtualGroup, @Samyak_Siddhanta, @Danilo_Henrique, @Saharsh, @Edoardo_C, @MrMrMan, @AndrewWu, @tunamkol, @easyWig, @JulietTango, @Zhopkins, and @Jhay_Adam!

Here are my posts from last week.

PANC-RKSI // Boeing B77F // Korean Air Cargo

VHHH-YSSY // Boeing B777-300ER // Cathay Pacific

SCEL-MMMX // Boeing B777-200ER // AeroMexico

FNLU-LPPT // Boeing B777-200ER // Taag Angola Airlines

EGLL-CYYZ // Boeing B777-300ER // Air Canada

CYYZ-OPKC // Boeing B777-200LR // Pakistan International Air

KLAX-EGLL // Boeing B777-300ER / British Airways

The second thing I achieved today is becoming a @AirChinaVirtual [CAVA] pilot!

So lets get to the screenshots for todays flights!

So first we have the EGLL-ZSPD in the A350 China Eastern Airlines!

Flight Details

Server: Expert
 Flight time: 10 hours and 30 minutes
 Plane: Airbus A350-900 (China Eastern  
 Airlines Livery)
 Route: EGLL-ZSPD

@Andy_R (A-NR1) at a busy day at LHR, with @Kyle0705 ( Air China 141VA) taxiing to runway 27L.

Air China 141VA holding short of runway 27L, while Air Maritius 8 seconds from touchdown!

A-NR1 blasting out of a busy LHR!

A-NR1 turning for final at PVG!

At terminal 2 with Air China 141VA, and Philippines 225.

Second flight is from ZSPD-ZBAA in the
B747-8 Air China!
Flight Details

Server: Expert
 Flight time: 2 hours
 Plane: Boeing B747-8 (Air China  
 Livery)
 Route: ZSPD-ZBAA

At terminal 2 with Air China 141VA and @Boeing757 (JA757)

Tail shots!

A-NR1 departing a busy PVG!

Parallel landing with JA757!

At the gate with JA757, sadly Air China 141VA had to leave the flight.

Instagram:https://instagram.com/infiniteflightanr?igshid=j15fa62qsmuk

62 Likes

Lovely photos! I am glad to have helped you out with your great topic achievement! 🙂

2 Likes

Thank you soo much @Z-Tube, and thanks for helping me get my first great topic on the IFC!

1 Like

Hello, Andy!
Let it be the first of many, congratulations!!! :)

1 Like

Thank you soo much @Danilo_Henrique!

1 Like

Wow, that’s a lot of tags 😂 nice shots, happy to have helped you out :)

2 Likes

Lol, Im sure I didn’t miss anyone 😂, anyways thanks for helping me get my first great topic on the IFC!

1 Like

Nice photos! Glad to be part of those who helped you get your first, but definitely not last, great topic.

1 Like

My pleasure ! :)

Thank you soo much @PilotDog, and thanks for helping me get my first great topic on the IFC!

1 Like

Thank you soo much @PilotChrisSG for helping me get my first great topic on the IFC!

1 Like

@Andy_R Congrats on your first great topic! These are some great photos also! Im sure you’ll have some more great ones in the time to come.

1 Like

Thank you soo much @KSS, and thanks for helping me get my first great topic on the forum!

Hey buddy, Your photos are wonderful. Be proud of yourself!

1 Like

Thank you soo much @Edivan_dcds!

1 Like

How lovely they are!

2 Likes

Thank you soo much @CrisYe!

1 Like

Wow!! Congrats on becoming a member of CAVA… Hope to see you fly together in the sky 😊 @Andy_R

1 Like

See you too at the skies @MAFiA!

1 Like

Not a problem man! and once again the shots are amazing! keep up the good work

1 Like