EGLL tower for 6 hrs

I was really happy today that I broke my own record with 6 hours in EGLL Tower with my friend @FAILAKA in ground he got even 6 hrs but unfortunately I didn’t capture the timing
I was really sad to see people with high XP and flight hours not responding to the tower 90% of the pilot’s where listing but the others are still beginners which have extremely low XP…bus watching a pilot with 1 million XP doing baby stuff on the runway and the other with 1.7 million XP not even listing to ground instructions and taxing without clearence and even making a departure from a runway and landing in the other with just 180* turn it is just a childish attitude you can just go to casual and do what ever you want

As you can see the pilot was parking on the runway for more than 1 min then going against the departures and landings…I can accept this attitude from a low XP pilot but from a professional pilot it is a shame…he wasn’t the only one but i really wish anyone in training server try there best to follow ATC instructions because there are some ATC controllers trying to practice for the IFATC test and I am one of these people… I was there tower today (IFKWT ALNASEEB)
hope to see you again in the sky

42 Likes

Totally agree with @Abalnaseeb
If y’all don’t want to be in contact with ATC just use the casual server stop being so childish and grow up.

17 Likes

Pretty impressive effort! Kind of a shame those Training Server trolls had to ruin your day, but if you like ATCing that much, perhaps IFATC would love to have you aboard

10 Likes

Thnx a lot…Well it is a true shame…acutally I am preparing for the test so I wish that I can pass it easily 😅

2 Likes

Very impressive! Unfortunate you happened to encounter trolls, but your endurance and patience is remarkable. I could never do this for six hours.

2 Likes

That is awesome! I am a fellow *Great controller and I saw you guys controlling for a long time! Good job!

2 Likes

Great work 👏

1 Like

Congratulation @Abalnaseeb
All the best

1 Like

Keep up buddy. Great job!

1 Like

I think it’s something to do with it being fun annoying ATC because there is not really an alternative motive

1 Like

Holy cow that’s a long time!

1 Like

Great effort, very impressive. Looking forward to see you in IFATC!

1 Like

EGLL is pure chaos on training server i also control sometimes on quiet airports and people still don’t follow instructions

2 Likes

Wow that’s a long time if I were you I would control an airport that is not as crazy as EGLL especially on the training server its very common to encounter trolls it’s about quality instead of quantity 🙂

Hope to see u controlling soon !!

1 Like

As shatti said, if you are trying to practice for ifatc don’t do EGLL or KLAX. Open up a smaller airport with two parallel runways and start a tracking thread.

2 Likes

You have a lot of patience to control for 6 hours at EGLL on training. Well done. Most would of thrown the towel in 30 mins into the session.

1 Like

Any amount of time at EGLL on the Training Server is hard work. Amazing job :)

2 Likes

The highest I’ve down was 3 hours for Lax approach

1 Like

6 hours in TS EGLL… god help you

3 Likes

Great jop captain
And good luck
✌️✌️👍👍👍

1 Like