EGLL to KLAX @ EGLL - 280400ZMAR20

PLEASE FILL IN THE BELOW, AND MAKE SURE THE TITLE IS CORRECT. TOPICS WILL BE CLOSED IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE

• Aircraft and Livery:
    A380
  • Route:
    EGLL to KLAX runway 09R
  • Time of Departure:
    11:00 PM EST, MAR. 27 2020
  • Server:
    Training Server

Hello and welcome to the community!

I suggest checking out these guidelines before posting in this category, just make sure to make your topic fit to the rules :)

1 Like

I’ll see if I can make it!

Why do I stupidly write stuff on the ANA account forgetting that it’s not mine? I’ll try and make it. Probably in Star Alliance partners Air New Zealand’s 777 or the United 787 or something.

1 Like

Depending on how long it takes, I might not be able to land, but I’ll pack an extra hour of fuel and land an hour after you guys.

1 Like

Count me in.

2 Likes

My callsign is Speedbird287

1 Like

Hey, @Tracy_Smith.

Unfortunately, my parents have this internet filter thing that can turn off my WiFi after a certain time. That time is right during this flight. I’m terribly sorry, but I can’t make this one.

I’ll be sure to join your next one if I can make it!

Also keep me updated on this forum during this flight. I may not respond until tommarow

1 Like

KEEP A TIGHT FORMATION over the Atlantic and midwest.

Copy my fpl when we start

Copy my fpl when we start

You are perfectly fine. I totally understand.

1 Like

Thank you so much :)

Sorry @Tracy_Smith, I can’t make it. I might depart earlier or later depending on what happens, or I might switch route completely.

I am the British Airways A380 just sitting at a gate my callsign is Speedbird 380 super

Spawn in right beside me

You can let me know what time works

is somebody called speedbird 207

I just push backed ready for start up LAST CALL**