EGKK Chaos with AvDan

As many of you may know, Dan did a little birthday stream, and to celebrate, decided to make the ground staff at EGKK cry with all the planes heading their way. Here are some shots, and Im sure you can find some more on his instagram soon!

Flying EGKK-EHAM on the training server, with a long trail of A320s (and some F18s)

Landed at EGKK…ATC helped ‘maintain seperation’

A ‘minor issue’ with taxiing.

Lining up for a casual server takeoff party! Notice how Korean Air A380s now come with their own space shuttle!

Smooth takeoff from everyone! Great time management- Get all the flight off on time! We should do that irl!

A casual flyby under the EGKK bridge. Don’t worry, I didnt crash. Cant say the same about Dan though…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!

37 Likes

Safe to guess that the 747 Air India was @Abhik_Mallik

3 Likes

Nice photos lol…was fun doing ATC at this event!

1 Like

Wow just wow.

And your guess is 100% correct actually 🙂

6 Likes

There were manynmore planes, even in the photo, but there were too many for the game to even load 🫠

1 Like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dan!

The ground staff at the event:

2 Likes

They really were! A massive shoutout to them! Of course they made sure to send the ‘Frequency Busy - Be patient message’. However, as we were on the training server, I dont think many people actually even tuned into ATC 🤣

2 Likes

That was me lol

I cant count how many times I’ve sent that 💀

4 Likes

Was there even any point of sending it. It was Training server, not that anyone would listen!

Wish I was there. I was busy that day. Looks like it was really fun.

1 Like