EGCC ATC practice TS1 [CLOSED]

Hi, come to Manchester as I’ll be controlling in TS1 for an hour or two from 0000Z. Come and do patternwork, inbound or outbound flights. Please send feedback afterwards as I would like to know how I did! (Already posted earlier at LEPA but was very quiet so redoing it at EGCC but I’m sorry for spam.) :)
Come and enjoy!

Hello @Ben_faulkner

I have noticed that you have made multiple topics on your openings, if you made a nice simple neat tracking thread im sure we can keep the forum a little less cluttered, if you are having trouble making one I suggest looking at some examples.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ;)

Thanks,
Chris!

okay im sorry, ill do that next time. Could you close my last one please? thank you :)

@Chief305 isn’t a moderator so he won’t be able to close the topic. Usually moderators leave personal tracking threads be- so I’d just leave the topic alone, or maybe use the same one and input a different airport and time etc when you want people to know your open :)

You could also utilize the flag feature, it is the best most efficient way of getting Moderator Attention ;).

Good one! On my way as PH-ADZ

1 Like

Some feedback:
When I was inbound, why the 360? You could have sent me ‘enter left downwind for 31L’. I would have flown over and crossed the airport, turn left to the downwind and go from there.
Remember: after a runway change, always a new pattern instruction.
Good timely landing clearances.
Good runway exit instruction.

Keep going - you’re in the right track!

Thank you for the feedback, the 360 was because I’d just left my phone for a min and came back upstarts and saw you very near, I wasn’t sure what the wind was doing so I didn’t know what rwy to put you on so the 360 brought me time to check the metar I should’ve just let you pass over and put you on left downwind 23L but it was all “in the moment thinking.”

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.