Editing your pictures! (Accepting a ton)

Hello, some of you may know or not know me (but thats fine) I’m willing to help you edit your pictures. Now firstly, I have a lot of editing experience and I know how to do all types of edits to satisfy you. If your interested please private message me your email and we can discuss further. (Theres no catch or anything, im doing this for free and to help out)

30 Likes

If you edited mine, they would still be really low quality (because of my camera not you)

Your editing is really good though, I love #1

1 Like

That’s my kind of tilt

7 Likes

Wait. you’re @theyskyismyheaven from IG?

You bet, atis.alpha

1 Like

“10 pictures maximum per topic”

Just going to point that out…

1 Like

Didnt know, but thanks.

1 Like

Ya, I don’t want to be that guy but just wanted to let you know. It’s not a big deal, but just FYI.

Nice pictures by the way. Little bit aggressive on the crops for my taste, but colors and stuff are on point…

No worries man, I totally understand with what you were trying to point out 🙂

Yeah, it’s just a style that I do when I edit my own photos, when editing other peoples picture, I tend to use less crop and make it overall a smooth edit.

1 Like

I really like your editing style! When I go spotting after quarantine, I’ll be sure to PM you for tips and tricks.

Happy cake day btw

1 Like

Thank you very much 😎

1 Like

@N2628P
Here is your picture, but my edit 🙂

2 Likes

I love it! I sent you a couple others if your still open 😁

Yup, I’ll get back to you once I finish a few more. Thanks!

1 Like

There you go, I gotta say this is the most fun I had while editing this shot (didnt want to add more, cause it’ll be overedited)

2 Likes

It looks amazing! Thanks so much! If you ever have way to much time on your hands and want to edit anything, feel free to pm me.

1 Like

I will definitely let you know, thanks for letting me edit them 😎

Why do I need a gf when I have aviation.🤔

1 Like

Haha, I don’t have one but aviation for sure is my attraction.

1 Like

so you can annoy them with your aviation addiction lol

1 Like