Editing? How About No

Editing? How About No.

Hey! Felix here. I just got Adobe Lightroom, and boy was I confused. I’ll get used to it eventually. Anyways, I made 2 photos that didn’t need to be edited at all, they just looked really good to my eyes. Hopefully you guys feel the same! These photos were taken from @DeltaFox’s White House flyout which was quite fun.

Summary

Aircraft & Livery: United 757-200
Server: Expert
Route: KDCA - KORD
Flight Time: 1:49

1. Cockpit, Winglet, Engine
Sorry, this one is a little backlit. Here is a non backlit version.

1. Tail, Winglet, Stabilizer

The first one is backlit, sorry.

The 757 is sure a beautiful aircraft, props to the IF team for implementing this beauty into IF!

Which Was Better?

0 voters

Thanks to you for looking at these shots! Merry Christmas!
Felix out.

37 Likes

I never edit my photos and they always turn out quite well. And I must say, your photos look amazing! Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

2nd looks very realistic!

4 Likes

the 2nd one looks the best but they are both very good! keep using it and I can see these photos becoming incredible! also, I’m glad you enjoyed my event!

2 Likes

You know it when there is a screenshot that doesn’t need any edit - just perfect as it is😍 lovely photos Felix! Thx for sharing.

1 Like

I especiall liked the first picture, the light and colours in IF can really be stunning! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Holy crap I just woke up to this! This is insane!

I usually do, but the only times I don’t are when the photos look this good! Thanks!

Yup, saw the same angle when I was at ORD during the beginning of the year!

It was a great event! Thanks for the kind words!

Thanks a lot MADCAT! I’m starting to see you a lot on the #screenshots-and-videos category! I like your pictures too!

New 757 is amazing! Thanks a lot Julian!

5 Likes

If one wasn’t backlit, that would’ve been my favorite

1 Like

Yeah I messed it up. Rip.

1 Like