Editing Bio Settings

I can’t change my Virtual Airline, because I have joined 3 over the last 6 months since February. Plus I want to write a brief bio about myself.

Any way I can fix this.

Kind regards

-Michael
ICG Staff✈️

3 Likes

Click on your profile and the little gear symbol, then “Profile”. Your details will be there

2 Likes

You can’t change your Bio? That’s odd. There’s no time limit for that as far as I’m aware of. What happens when you try?

4 Likes

Yes, I tried that but I can’t edit my info.

Make sure to hit “Save” at the very bottom of the page

2 Likes

Maybe a picture? That’d help

So you tap that box and nothing happens?

Odd

2 Likes

Nothing, it’s like it is a screenshot. @schyllberg

Can’t interact with any of it?

What browser & device are you on?

2 Likes

You are sure you’re here not trying to change this?

4 Likes

The top box is the one you need to tap to edit your bio by the way :)

1 Like

I am using my iPhone 6+

Do you have a laptop or tablet? If so try that. Might be a bug on the mobile version.

1 Like

If you’re on mobile, open the notification icon and click on your name, then on the ‘activity’ drop down list, click on ‘preferences’, then on the right you’ll see another drop down named ‘account’, click on that and then click ‘profile’, you’ll then see a page where you can edit all your bio.

Tried with several mobile views, without having any problems. So i don’t think that’s the issue i’m afraid.
@Michael_Weinblatt - could you please provide us with a screenshot from when you’re trying to do this?

3 Likes

Here you go. Sorry, was in School. Click for full picture.

IMG_3162

Where it says ”Account”, choose ”Profile” and scroll down. That’s where you change it.

3 Likes

Ok, thank you! #youcanclosethistopicnow