Edge of the World?

Not sure if someone else has discovered this bug yet… En route from KDEN to KPUB, I suddenly found myself flying over the “edge of the world”?! But hey, it’s still well within the region of Denver, CO!!

PS: It occurs somewhere around Fix CFBWZ…

8 Likes

Weird. Good place to have a landing competition!

2 Likes

That the edge of the region? Did your throttle cut out?

1 Like

They extended north of Denver to allow space for the ILS approaches.

2 Likes

Thanks for the idea! (Look at my landing competition post, It will make more sense)

@Boeing707 No, not quiet the edge of the region (Denver, CO) yet. And no, my throttle was still on although I did slow down to 200/190kts before turning west towards Rwy-26L of KPUB.

@Henrik_B This location, just a little bit off Fix CFBWZ, is actually on the southeast section of the region/map (also southeast to KCOS).

I was in a spot like they in Southern Cal today and no the throttle did not cut down!! Tom me a minute to realize that. Did something happen to the servers yesterday? Everything was ⚠

1 Like

Oh. Sorry for misunderstanding. :)

1 Like

@Henrik_B No prob, Henrik~

1 Like

Maybe there’re indeed hidden frontiers set up by Devs (i.e… “Live++” version) waiting for us to explore? ;-))

1 Like

“It’s the edge of the world as we know it, it’s the edge of the world as we know it, it’s the edge of the world as we know it, and I feel fine”

A parody of REM - It’s the end of the world.

5 Likes

And I feel fine 😎

I’ve been seeing those for years and never knew what they were

1 Like

@Carson Have you ever tried to fly further into the mystery lands?

1 Like

They’re usually near the edge of the map, no?

Yep I’ve noticed it

Yes, they seem to be close to the edge of the regional map…

Ta ta taa tat ta ta ta ta tat ta. To the ryrhym of it’s the end of the world as we know it. I love REM!

I don’t know why, but if you try to crash into the side, you go right into it.

2 Likes

I’m trying that right now