Edelweiss Airbus A330-300

Image credit

Andy A

Edelweiss Airbus A330-300

Here’s one more feature request for an A330-300 livery! In Infinite Flight, we don’t have an Edelweiss livery just yet. However, with a possible A333 rework on the horizon, this would be a great chance to bring in the Switzerland-based airline’s livery.

While Edelweiss is substantially a smaller airline compared to Edelweiss’ sister airline Swiss, it covers many destinations which Swiss doesn’t operate to. Here are some of the destinations operated using an Edelweiss A330-300:

• Vancouver
  • Calgary
  • Rio De Janeiro
  • Varadero
  • Denver
  • San Diego
  • Punta Cana
  • And more!

With a nice livery that could help bring meaningful value with different routes that are not covered in IF yet, why not drop a vote for the amazing Edelweiss A330-300? (also because you can have more options when you want to drink some nice milk chocolate and/or try Swiss fondue) :D

imma clear a vote for this :D
voted!!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Voted for it :D

4 Likes

Seen it in Vegas quite a few times (pre-COVID), voted :)

4 Likes

If the A330 wins the poll this livery is a must!

3 Likes

Edelweiss should be added so I can fly it in interesting short hauls

3 Likes

agreed for this livery!

2 Likes

Thank you all! Hopefully we can get this livery in the next update after 20.3 (if the A333 wins of course).

2 Likes

I’ll try to free a vote as well, we clearly need it. 🇨🇭

3 Likes

Ok, so I’m the 10th vote !
And @JulianB @SwissVirtual @NoahBe @Johancy_Mejia1 @grxninesix @nick_gabb @CooperS @Q-ENAN @captainSWISS @SunDown @Chris_Wing @Joel @Captain_Zen @Nick_Wing @Beniamino @Flying-Switzerland @Swiss_1_aviation @SwissPilot @swiss_zrh_spotter @Swiss @Nick_Art @Nick_Wing @AkinSLR @Marc A330 rework would be a NO, without this beautiful livery isn’t it ?!
Tell us what you think about this livery though :p !! 🇨🇭🇨🇭🇨🇭🇨🇭🇨🇭🇨🇭🇨🇭🇨🇭🇨🇭🇨🇭🇨🇭🇨🇭🇨🇭

Don’t hesitate to support it by voting for it too ahah.

@ran Thank you for creating a new Edelweiss A330-300 thread btw !

🌊

8 Likes

if the A330 wins you will have my vote and support, I love Edelweiss

5 Likes

Still hope for the A220 to win, however, I voted for it as a matter of fact that its kinda sad, this livery isn’t in the sim allready (on the A320)
In the time of Eurowhite everywhere, this is a really eyecatching livery… Also, since I live in Swotzerland this Livery is a sign of home wherever you spot it.

5 Likes

Like said by Leah, while I hope the A220 family wins, if the A330 does indeed win, I would love this one to arrive with 21.1. It flies to Vegas quite often back in 2019 from Zurich with it’s sister A340.

5 Likes

Also this flys from Zurich to Hurghada which is interesting and some parts of Greece

3 Likes

@Hugo.fr Here you are :p

2 Likes

It’s so beautiful 🤩

4 Likes

Wooooow 😍😍😍

3 Likes

Together with the SWISS and Lufthansa liveries this is the livery I hope for with the now confirmed rework. Thanks for the nice request!

2 Likes

As promised, receive my vote!

2 Likes