Edelweiss Air Airbus A320-200

Picture Credits: Remo Garone | Starting engines! | Link to original content

download
Edelweiss Air is a Swiss a leisure airline affiliated with Swiss International Air Lines, and a member of the Lufthansa Group. Edelweiss connects passengers between Zürich Switzerland, and 68 destinations in 33 countries around the world. The airline operates a fleet of 13 aircraft, eight of those being Airbus’ A320-200. The company’s name derives from one of the national symbols of Switzerland: the Edelweiss.

Edelweiss Profiles: download-2 download

Sources: [1] [2]

The Edelweiss Air livery on the A320 would make a great addition to the lineup we have in Infinite Flight. It’s a unique and eye-catching livery. What do you guys think about it? Make sure to comment below :)

A very interesting livery, I saw a wonderful video about a jumpseat flight in this one.

I would appriciate fly Edelweiss : )

5 Likes

Only two votes? I hope this woderful livery gets some more love here in the future :)

2 Likes

This got my vote 🤩

1 Like

Thanks for the votes guys! It’s great to see this getting some more votes :)

1 Like

The Edelweiss A320 would be an absolutely great addition to InfiniteFlight, not only because of the beautiful livery, but also because of the increased fleet size in real life which would make for great realistic flight routes!

3 Likes

Wow ten votes! Thanks for voting everyone :)

-Moosehead

1 Like

I feel that this livery would be even more beneficial now as live replay has been released and more opportunities to make exterior pictures exist! Also it is a simply very stunning livery which would be fantastic for Infinite Flight!

1 Like

The livery would be very fitting for today’s FNF in Zurich as Zurich is Edelweiss’ home airport!

2 Likes

I looove Edelweiss so much!! <3

3 Likes

Have you already voted?

1 Like

Unfortunately I have ran out of votes. I have made many other livery feature topics in the past that I have only a few to vote to.

1 Like

No problem, just wanted to make sure you would vote if it had been a possibility.

2 Likes

As two long-haul aircrafts (A350 and B777) will be added/reworked during the year I feel as if a livery update for the A320 family would be a lovely surprise for all pilots flying mainly short-hauls (including myself)!

1 Like

Elelweiss, a nice looking livery (I like the red color). Anyway this Switzerland airline is needed for the A320 liveries and for the A330 too!

3 Likes

We don’t only need the A320. But we need their A330

2 Likes

Both would be amazing!
But the A320 is probably the most needed of the two with the higher fleet size (and amounts of operated flights being a short-/medium-haul aircraft)!

Anyways, I would love to see this amazing airline in IF!

2 Likes

I would really like this aircraft. I even know a few pilots who fly for edelweiss, so it would be really cool to show them the livery.

1 Like

Already 16 votes?

Wow😃

3 Likes

One stunning livery I would love to see in the A320 series.

3 Likes