Hey there, I was 6DM. Here’s my feedback.
- One: TBMs can’t pushback; you should’ve ignored my pushback request and had me taxi instead.
- Two: When I requested a frequency change on the ground, a “You were already instructed to change freq.” would’ve sufficed. Taxi instructions grant aircraft permission to change to tower.
- Three: Didn’t sequence SEVP until after you cleared them as number 2; sequencing comes first.
- Four: Adjust speed command wasn’t needed; you should’ve just sequenced me on my crosswind and I would’ve adjusted distancing and speed appropriately.
- Five: Clearance was a bit later than I’d like for my second pattern; try and get them on the early downwind instead of waiting until I’m about to turn base.
- Six: Handled the runway change quite well, but you forgot to clear me, hence the go-around.
- Seven: Exit runway command was given after I was already on the taxiway, so you should’ve just had me contact ground instead.
- One: Good on the transition.
- Two: You forgot to give me a pattern entry when I called inbound; you just sequenced me to follow A-CASTA.
- Three: You had enough time to clear HOLAED before A-CASTA landed and before I landed. That would’ve prevented the eventual go-around for A-CASTA (which you did great on, btw).
- Four: Since I called inbound for landing, you could’ve just cleared me to land instead of the option.
- Five: A bit late on the runway exit
I think you’re off to a decent start; the major things I’d focus on are pattern instructions and sequencing. Sometimes you sequence them, sometimes you don’t. Make sure you consistently sequence aircraft that are going to be following each other. Same with your pattern instructions; make sure you’re 100% solid on when to use them. Other than that, everything else is pretty minor. Feel free to ask me any questions!